RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   No Matter What. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160709)

makedamnsure 19-03-2011 09:46 PM

No Matter What.
 
I think I finally realise, that I can handle anything.

Its coming up to 5 years since my mum died.
And its been hard.
But in that time, I've got my black belt, passed college, graduated from uni (almost), volunteered, got a boyfriend, moved house.

And I'm ok.

I don't know if I'll ever give up self harm completely.
And I think I'll probably always have wobbles with my eating.
And probably have days I feel down, and don't want to go on.

But I can get through those.
And I can, and will be ok.

I didn't write this for anyone else, so I don't care if it gets no replies.
But it's not a rant.
And I wanted to write it somewhere.

mikey 19-03-2011 10:00 PM

Well done Amy.
You have a right to be proud of what you have achieved.
Wobbles and slip-ups are normal, but you have your whole life ahead of you, and you have so much to give.
*hugs*

Look after yourself love.

crazykat 20-03-2011 12:06 PM

So proud of you sweetheart and I think your mum would be too.

Gone. 20-03-2011 01:24 PM

This makes me so pleased to read, Amy. I'm glad that you feel strong enough.
Take care of yourself.

Cazki 28-03-2011 01:17 AM

Thats excellent! I'm really happy for you.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.