RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   One Year SH Free (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159375)

staceyrawrcakes 02-03-2011 09:55 AM

One Year SH Free
 
Yeah, so I haven't done it in a year. Yay, woo, all that shizz. Seriously though, I am so proud of myself

one_step_closer 02-03-2011 12:58 PM

Very well done!

BridgesAndBalloons 02-03-2011 02:21 PM

I'd be really proud of myself too :-) Well done it's quite an achievement.

staceyrawrcakes 02-03-2011 03:18 PM

Thanks guys. I know, it's been really hard sometimes, I haven't made it this far ever and I've been doing it since I was 16

paper11 02-03-2011 03:40 PM

That is soooo goood!! Well done x

Porcelain Child 03-03-2011 02:19 AM

Yay, well done..

lonely_hope 10-03-2011 02:34 AM

A whole year is awesome :) You're doing such a great job! *hugs* Keep it up :)

Katiee 10-03-2011 04:01 PM

Really well done, sweetie. <3
You should be super proud.
You've come so farrr! :) Amazingg.
Please keep it up. xx

Cazki 12-03-2011 01:41 AM

Congratulations! I'm very pleased for you :)

GlitterTrashDoll 12-03-2011 04:19 AM

Well Done!!
You should be insanely proud of yourself - it's a big achievement!

Louise 12-03-2011 08:31 PM

Well done you, I am proud of you. x


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.