RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   So...? Help? Advice? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158782)

XxLinkinParkxX 21-02-2011 11:09 PM

So...? Help? Advice?
 
So... Well... I have a boyfriend, he is 16 and I'm 14. He knows about me cutting myself, and in fact used to himself. I slipped recently and started cutting again. He, again, found out. He told me if I don't stop completely by the end of next month then he'll tell my mom and have the school counsellor give my mom a manditory therapy slip... Idk what to do. I don't think I can do it. He also told him grandpa, who is like my own, and I know they just want to be there for me, but I don't want a lot of people knowing. Also my best friend said he'll walk away if I don't stop cause of something that happened in his past. I really don't know what to do... :,( Somebody Please Help?

rachael2011 21-02-2011 11:15 PM

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are going through a horrible situation. your BF is just worried. I would suggest that u tal to somebody that u trust and explain to them y u do it. I myself go through self harm and I know its a difficult situation to be in. It will all get better. Self harm is nothing to be ashemed of , it is something that helps you cope with difficult situations.

Feel Free to private Mail me, I would like to chat to you more about this.

Rachael xxxx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.