![]() |
Just breathe <3
I kept wanting to cut today and what I found really, super helpful was just taking a minute to breathe, relax, calm down cause everything's going to be ok.
Not sure if this will work for everyone cause my triggers are ridiculously small things, but it might be worth a try. Oh and I haven't cut yet today even though I already had a horrible morning cause I binged 680cals =( But I'm exercising that off and stuff and... yeah. Just need to breathe <3 |
*hugs!*
I'm so glad you've keep from cutting! That's great :) You're doing a wonderful job... you can make it through this. Keep up the great work! Feel free to send a message if you need to talk *more hugs and love* |
Thank you ^_^
|
This works for me also. Sometimes it's really hard, but sometimes you just really do need to breathe and think about what you're doing and the consequences.
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:09 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.