RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Want to recover (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157495)

cooan09 03-02-2011 10:54 PM

Want to recover
 
Hey as someone fairly new to this site I'm not new to self harm...I'm ready to stop but need support and tips to get me through this :notsure:
Thanks guys
cooan :)

BridgesAndBalloons 07-02-2011 03:54 PM

Well done for deciding that you want to stop self harming, it's an important decision to make. Personally I think that having therapy/counselling is incredibly helpful, and then using this site as a sort of "top up".

Do you have the support of your family and friends to stop self harming? That can really make a difference.

cooan09 08-02-2011 07:05 PM

Thank you for replying :) Im looking into councelling, just getting the time to go, as it's only in the town centre. My family doesn't know nor do I want them knowing. My boyfriend is the only one who knows, I'm kind of wanting to stop for him too.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.