RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   how old were you when........ (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156893)

StuckInReverse 27-01-2011 12:52 AM

how old were you when........
 
........ you first drove a car?

Answer mine then make your own for the next person to answer. :P Pretty simple

StuckInReverse 27-01-2011 01:01 AM

negative 2 :P

how old were you when you joined ryl?

StuckInReverse 27-01-2011 01:09 AM

Do you mean highschool or all together? :P if all together i am still in it :P if you mean high school i was just barely 18 :)

how old were you when you met your best friend?

StuckInReverse 27-01-2011 01:35 AM

its complicated but ill say 14 :P
how old were you when you learned santa wasn't real?

ashes to ashes 27-01-2011 01:40 AM

uhhh i think 6 or 7 or maybe 10......hahahahaha i dont remember.

how old were you on September 11, 2001?

ashes to ashes 27-01-2011 01:57 AM

oh wow um 05, if i did the math right i think 14.lol

um how old were you when the first harry potter book came out?

MissBakesMissStakes 27-01-2011 04:12 AM

Apparently I was 8 when it came to the US. I didn't start reading them until I was 12, good thing or I'd be super upset I didn't get a letter!

How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?

MissBakesMissStakes 27-01-2011 04:16 AM

I've only taken a drag, and I was 20. I don't care much for them. Ick.

How old were you when you first got drunk?

Samzi 27-01-2011 04:19 AM

13

How old were you when you first rode a bike

MissBakesMissStakes 27-01-2011 04:21 AM

Omg, idk like 4. I don't know. I def. learned by kindergarden.

when you started thinking for yourself?

Samzi 27-01-2011 04:25 AM

I'm not sure. probably 5ish. I was a very independent child


how old were you when you started high school

Mystified 27-01-2011 06:55 AM

14.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Pomegranate 27-01-2011 07:12 AM

14/15?

How old were you when you first majorly rebelled against your parents?

Samzi 27-01-2011 08:59 AM

Probably 13

How old were you when you first got in trouble at school

Intaytia 27-01-2011 11:47 AM

5/6 depending when it was. If it was June which I expect, then I was five.

How old were you when Freddie Mercury died? November 24th 1991.

long road 27-01-2011 11:55 AM

negative 2 years, 3months.
so basically non exsistant though i love Queen :)

How old were you when you read your first book?

muzzii 27-01-2011 12:16 PM

Ohhh, I don't remember, young probably, reading just seems like something I've always done.. 4 or 5 maybe?

How old were you when you saw your first concert?

Lemonade. 27-01-2011 12:16 PM

Umm.....thats tricky...depends what you'd call a concert. But I think I was 14.

How old were you when you started getting pocket money/allowance?

rorelia 27-01-2011 12:22 PM

ummm i didnt really get pocket money or anything like that... although i use to get money for school when i was 10........

what s your fav PINK song

lonely_hope 27-01-2011 02:42 PM

hmm... i dont really listen to PINK... but i think my favorite of what i've heard is 'so what'

how old were you when you got your first pet?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.