RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Prayer (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156846)

Eternal.Seeker 26-01-2011 08:11 AM

Prayer
 
Hey Guys, just thought I would offer you prayer if you wanted it
I'm a Christian, and I believe that God really does help in peoples lives
having said that I respect you if you don't

just PM me if you would like some prayer

offlineforever 26-01-2011 10:07 AM

Hey, I think I actually love you for the fact that you respect those who don't believe in God, I personally don't but the fact that you are thinking of everyone who may be struggling with self harm is quite a nice thing to wake up too. x

ashes to ashes 26-01-2011 05:32 PM

thank you!

Celticroots 26-01-2011 09:40 PM

thank you! Seeing your post made me smile :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.