![]() |
i miss it. wanna go back. f**k quitting
i really really miss cutting.
i really really miss being able to feel better. i really really hate feeling like this. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck |
<help>
|
Cutting is only short-term and doesn't help you feel "better" in the long run. If it did, you wouldn't have to go back to it, right?
Do you have any healthier coping mechanisms in place when you feel urges? |
Hey.
I know how you feel, so if you're thinking that you are alone with this, you are wrong. I struggle with the fact that i sometimes want self harm as appose to 'needing' it. I cant say that i have had much success in fighting this one off but i do know people who have.. This might sound lame but could you maybe try weighing up the pro's and cons of self harm? What do you gain from it? What do you lose? Positives and negatives? Sometimes doing something physically challenging can help. In an old unit, they'd supervise us running up a hill with a heavy weight strapped to our backs.It sounds mental but sometimes it works knowing that you have pushed yourself. So maybe go for a run or something? Sorry i dont have anything better than that. Whats going on in your head? |
i just did that myself but its not worth it, trust me. i scratch myself and my ex-gf (still friends with me btw) saw it and wouldn't talk to me for all of yesterday, and today i found her crying in a corner. I feel like s**t about it and i promised her i would stop. I broke that very promise just 2 hours ago. I know how you feel, but trust me, things will look up in the long run. Hope this helps, *Hugs*
~David |
Try taking out your anger on an object or something letting out all your fustration untill your shattered can really help. Personally exsercise really helps me it gives me a really good feel good feel! Or playing music really loadly, I think scremo works the best, takes out all your anger but of course personal prefrence. Telling someone exactly what your feeling, really really hard to do and Ive only mageged to do it once and evne then only a small amount came out, but it makes you feel loads better and really proud of yourself if you don't have anyone to talk to you can PM me!
These have helped me before hope they help you and that you pull through! :) |
I know what you mean :( Recovery is so long and tedious, but, from what I've heard- it's totally worth everything. I can't say there's much I can say to help you... just that I can relate and am here for you if you want to talk. You can always send a pm!
*hugs and love* |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:38 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.