RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   I want to be a sponor of RYL (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155686)

LockedPuzzle 11-01-2011 06:10 PM

I want to be a sponor of RYL
 
Anyone know what would be the best and safest way to pay as I am unsure of it and felt nervous about it before as I thought someone could access my personal information. Pleas can someone help me out here because it's a worthy cause. Thank you and take care

Bellatrix 11-01-2011 08:25 PM

Sponsoring RYL is really safe as you can use paypal to do so (which records payments so should anything go wrong you can make a case using paypal as evidence (that's why people use it for ebay buying and stuff, to keep their details safe).

Paypal just sends the money you desire, without sharing your full bank details. It's nice and easy to use :)

Gone. 12-01-2011 12:27 AM

Yeah, I've used Paypal to sponsor and it's never caused me any trouble :)

Lyddie 12-01-2011 12:37 AM

Same here, I've used Paypal to sponsor and it's all been fine. I'd say that Paypal is definitely the safest way to sponsor by (:

LockedPuzzle 13-01-2011 02:50 AM

sponsoring small amount for just a month ?
 
how do I pay so thats its just say a tenner for a month? and thats it and then i could do it anytime i want if i wanted to? sorry my brains a bit tired and confuzzled :))

Dreaming. 13-01-2011 11:24 AM

Have you seen the Sponsor RYL pages?
Community > About RYL > Donating to RYL > RYL Sponsorship.

There are already set amounts that you can donate, I think the maximum is possibly £5 a month. With a Direct Debit there will be a set date at which the money will come out of your bank account. Does that make sense?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.