RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Hug the Member Above (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155393)

StuckInReverse 08-01-2011 02:02 AM

Hug the Member Above
 
So this is really simple. Just hug the member that has posted before you.

*hugs no one* ;-)

lonely_hope 08-01-2011 02:05 AM

aww- you're needing hugs!
*many huggles*

StuckInReverse 08-01-2011 02:06 AM

thanks :)

*hugs lonely hope*

lonely_hope 08-01-2011 02:08 AM

*hugs back*
are you doing alright?

StuckInReverse 08-01-2011 02:13 AM

yep :) im doing okay

*hugs more* you?

lost in dreams 08-01-2011 02:13 AM

Aww hugs!

*hugs lonely hope* I don't think with have talked much before i'm vikki by the way.

lonely_hope 08-01-2011 02:15 AM

*huggsssss* nice to meet you! :)

StuckInReverse 17-01-2011 05:38 PM

*hugs Bria* :)

Zanniie 18-01-2011 12:02 AM

*hugs Broken Feather* Hey i've been seeing a lot of you here ;)
*hugs everyone above* 'cause i'm feeling the love

StuckInReverse 18-01-2011 12:07 AM

haha ;) *hugs Zanniie*

Zanniie 18-01-2011 12:08 AM

*hugs you again* because yes I am lurking :D

StuckInReverse 18-01-2011 12:09 AM

hahah *hugtackles you* XD

Im a creeper :P i put you on my buddy list haha

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuddy XD

Zanniie 18-01-2011 12:10 AM

*hugsquishes* you mwahahahaha ;)

*skips off to buddy list* Do not be afraid I shall return to my lurky post!

StuckInReverse 18-01-2011 12:16 AM

hahahaha!! *hugssquishes*

Zanniie 18-01-2011 12:20 AM

Oh yes *hugssquishes* they shall take over the world! :P
*glomps* Goooooood night! *waves* :) x

StuckInReverse 18-01-2011 12:33 AM

*glomps* night night :P

Posh Little Rich Girl. 18-01-2011 01:47 AM

*hugs*

If we're all hugging, we're gonna be like a giant conga soon (:

StuckInReverse 18-01-2011 01:49 AM

haha yes we will :P

*hugs posh little rich girl*

Beautiful Addiction 18-01-2011 06:46 AM

*Invades and hugs Broken Feather!* Yay :D

I'm Melissa... :]

Zanniie 18-01-2011 10:57 AM

*hugssquishes Melissa*
I'm Zan :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.