RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I just bought my entire family Space Hoppers! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152117)

Margo 28-11-2010 06:16 PM

I just bought my entire family Space Hoppers!
 
I was so unsure as to what to buy, so i decided to get everyone a Spacehopper for Christmas!

Dad, Evil Step-Mother, Brother, Sister, Brother -in- law and Sister - in - Law.

Is that wierd?


Margo 28-11-2010 06:26 PM

I thought if i put them all in a box with instruction to only open when all together (christmas afternoon), they could all open them up and blow them up (pump included) and take pics of them all.

I wont be there to see, but was gonna request pics sent via phone on the day

BridgesAndBalloons 28-11-2010 07:05 PM

That sounds like a really cool fun idea, it'll give everyone a laugh on Christmas day, space hoppers are cool :-)

archer one 28-11-2010 07:55 PM

I really like the way you think. Spacehoppers are win.

frannie 28-11-2010 08:03 PM

THAT'S AMAZING! HAHA Aww man I wish I thought of something like that... maybe next year when I'm with them so that I can initiate the competitions. I think it's a little bit crazy but very very fun and original. I'm sure they'll have great fun with them.

Mandimoo 29-11-2010 03:26 AM

:D wicked!

Pomegranate 29-11-2010 04:02 AM

Sounds like a very fun idea! Why won't you be there though?

pea soup 29-11-2010 06:42 AM

love it :)

Casper_Fading 29-11-2010 07:40 AM

Why wont you be there to see?

pea soup 29-11-2010 07:54 AM

i also want to know why you wont be there?

thats 3 people that are wondering. tell us!!

loves.
xxxxx

Margo 29-11-2010 10:42 AM

ill be in my home town

Sefka 29-11-2010 11:26 AM

That's genius! And you've helped me choose xmas presents for my nieces, so thank you :)

Casper_Fading 29-11-2010 01:01 PM

Will you be safe matt?

x-dying-inside-x 29-11-2010 02:25 PM

there great fun!

Mrs Sam 29-11-2010 08:51 PM

thats a ****ing amazing idea. they can hgave races in the snow in the garden!

sparklyshoes 30-11-2010 01:23 PM

Weirdo loserpants :P

Margo 30-11-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tutti Frutti (Post 2585751)
Weirdo loserpants :P


yer only jealous spazvinder!

Queen Crabbit 30-11-2010 01:25 PM

I would love to see yer dad's wife on one of these, but I know that sis and bro will love it!

Margo 30-11-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit (Post 2585755)
I would love to see yer dad's wife on one of these, but I know that sis and bro will love it!


My dad will love it! Hes a total kid. however their initial reaction will be a picture. My sis and bro will wet themselves. not sure about the in-laws tho. as for "her" - i hope the bitch chokes on it! :P

Queen Crabbit 30-11-2010 01:35 PM

I better be getting one ¬_¬


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.