RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   struggling please help (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150055)

i'm trying my best 29-10-2010 01:09 AM

struggling please help
 
hi everyone, i'm new to forums and not the best person with technology. I'm trying to stop SH, 11 days so far i can't stop thinking about it, i can't sleep, i'm losing my energy to fight this, i want to cry and never stop, anyone there to chat to

signingchild 29-10-2010 03:17 PM

i'm sorry you're having a hard time but keep at it. you are stronger than this thing. :)

i'm trying my best 29-10-2010 06:07 PM

Thanks, it sucks at the moment

Laura2.0 29-10-2010 06:15 PM

11 days free is more than I ever managed to be.
Stay strong.

i'm trying my best 29-10-2010 06:20 PM

some of me thinks whys it worth it to keep putting it off, i know i'm gonna eventually, why put myself through this. my heads so messed up, i go back to work next week afetr a week off and i have no idea how i'm going to do it

Laura2.0 29-10-2010 06:47 PM

One step at a time.
Thats how you can do it.

i'm trying my best 29-10-2010 06:53 PM

i find it difficult to look at the progress i've made and instead only look at how much further i've got to go, as well as how rubbish things still are and the hurt i've caused other people along the way. part of me wants to just accept how i am, carry on doing what i'm doing regardless of what everyone would think

i'm trying my best 01-11-2010 06:30 PM

Does anyone have any advice, i'm really struggling at work, the 2 people who know in my team are very helpful, but personnel are being less helpful, I feel under so much pressure. It's taking enough from me just getting to work each day let alone getting through the day there. I don't know what to do now, it's not getting any easier

Doikers 02-11-2010 12:05 PM

11 days is a great ammount of time , especially when you are struggling so much , try and think " I've done 11 whole day so one more hour/2 hours / day I will be able to do" You should be proud of yourself . I hope my advice doesen't suck too much , baby steps :)

Sigma 02-11-2010 12:54 PM

what do you need to do to get through work? Is it difficult to do the work, or is it having to deal with people when you're feeling so bad?

i'm trying my best 02-11-2010 08:01 PM

Thanks for your replies. I went 15 days and then had a slip up last night :-(. At work it's putting a brave face on, I work in a school and have to deal with staff and kids all of the time, and if I take time out of lessons I feel bad for the rest of the team.

Sigma 03-11-2010 08:21 AM

That's a tough job, I don't know how I'd manage without my own office to hide & cry in if I need to...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.