![]() |
Am in hospital
Am in hospital on a voluntary basis, I'm feeling hopeful that I might be out soon, I'm seeing the Consultant tomorrow so am a little nervous as this is my first time in hospital for longer than a day, is there anything I should ask the consultant about specifically, in your experiences how long after you start feeling positive & hopeful is it before you are allowed to go home? :-)
|
I've been in hospital three times and all the stays were different lenghs due to how ill i was.
If you have any worries about your treatment and how long you are going to be there ask your consultant and they should be able to explain it all to you hunny. I hope your stay there helps. xxxx |
Yeah I hope it helps too, you're brave to go in yourself. Take care.
|
I hope it is helpful for you :)
I would say you're the best judge of your moods. I know for instance that mine can swing within the day, so if I have several nights and days of feeling good and hopeful than for me that's enough. As long as you can have a few days (or longer - based on your usual mood fluctuations) where you remain hopeful and can implement helpful skills when you get back home, then discuss that with them when you feel ready to leave. All the best, well done on getting some help :) Let us know how you are doing! |
Discharge is dependent on so many things by if your feeling better and you can portray this to those caring for you then discharge will follow from there.
Xox |
Hi I'm out of hospital today, the consultant has given me an outpatient status now so waiting for the appointment letter in the post, I'm feeling a lot better & they where really helpful in the hospital & I thanked them before I left, they've sorted my meds, contacted the GP to tell him what I have to have x
|
I'm glad they are helping you hunny.
xxx |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:08 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.