RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Who's named their car? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14803)

Jelly Fairy 24-08-2007 07:43 PM

Who's named their car?
 
Right, I was just wondering how many people name their cars? And what are their names. I got my first car today, and everyone's like "What are you going to name it then?", so would just like some comments.

This is my beauty!!

.ghost. 24-08-2007 07:53 PM

Oooh, pretty car! I like black cars =]
And I don't have a car, but I don't know anyone who's named their car.
But if you do want to, the name Angela came into my head for some reason... =S

Jelly Fairy 24-08-2007 07:54 PM

It's purple :P

.ghost. 24-08-2007 08:01 PM

Well, red, purple and black are my favourite colours, so it's just as cool =]

chingas 24-08-2007 08:43 PM

Well.. My mum loves to name cars.. so almost all cars she knows has somekind of name.. At least after she have seen them.... *sighs*

gizabun 24-08-2007 09:10 PM

i have a ka :) it's not such a nice colour as yours though. and her suspension is screwed :(. she's gone to the garage.
yeh, it's a she in my mind. her name is vera. im not too sure why actually.

Hurting_Inside 24-08-2007 09:14 PM

iv named my car coz the number plate ends in JWC thats its name (pronounced juicey) lol a friend named it for me an it stuck

Delicate Faerie 24-08-2007 09:24 PM

My first car was the Lexmobile

My current car is Vernon the Vauxhall. :-D

Flicka 24-08-2007 09:28 PM

i can remember naming my dad's car henrietta when i was young :blush:

BlindSpot. 24-08-2007 10:49 PM

My car's called Angie. After Angelina Jolie, and it really suits it!

Ali xox

Curly 24-08-2007 10:50 PM

Penny the Polo!!!!!!!!

Its over again 24-08-2007 10:57 PM

mines a red corsa and he's named kevin (Y) :D x

Beautifully Broken 24-08-2007 11:03 PM

My dad went and got me a car where the engine is knackered. I haven't even seen it yet. Its a Peugeut 106. Yes I know I can't spell :P

Jelly Fairy 24-08-2007 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curly (Post 234928)
Penny the Polo!!!!!!!!

Emma!! You give everything a name!!

-Penny the Polo
-Flo the Flute
-Pip the Piccolo
-Sam the Saxophone

Whatever next?

Beatrix 25-08-2007 12:26 AM

A few of my friends have named their cars. One of them has named her 1995 hatchback Ford Escort "Janet". Another named her 1990 Chrysler New Yorker "The Meepermobile" - where she got "Meeper" is a long story, but the plates do say "Meepers". According to her Facebook page, "It is my get-away car, my sweet velour ride, and the best place in North Bay to hide the bodies."



The boyfriend just bought a "new" truck - it's a 1987 Chev. Blazer; his dream car. He's named it "Big Red", although I thought "Clifford" would be better, lol. (If anyone doesn't know Clifford the Big Red Dog, I will be sad.)



And finally, I've just purchased my first car, my dad's old 1997 Honda Civic. This on isn't mine, but mine is identical, except for the whole steering column on the other side thing and no European plates, since I'm in Canada, lol.



Any thoughts what I should name her? :D

Crumple... 25-08-2007 01:25 AM

You have a car but you don't know how to work an oven?
Hmm.

Chrissyann 25-08-2007 02:40 AM

I've got an old mini, and his name is Squirt. My little cousin named him after watching finding nemo, but for such a little car, Squirt suits him perfectly :)

Snow White. 25-08-2007 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crumple (Post 235138)
You have a car but you don't know how to work an oven?
Hmm.


I LOL'ed.
Jelly <3
Your car looks gorgeous! You should call it peanut butter
[Peanut butter + Jelly!!!]

Anwyay, my car is named FLUFFY:)
It's my beast <3

Accidentally Abstract 25-08-2007 12:50 PM

I don't have a car =[
Dani's car is called Bob.
We had a pig which sat on the aerial called Penis, but our Penis got stolen.. =P

Kelly. 25-08-2007 01:06 PM

OMG a Ka! I had one, I love them, they're gorgeous.

I have a Corsa now and he's called Mark after the guy who sold him :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.