![]() |
There's no help
I've been struggling for a while now. I started self-harming towards the end of last year and got help (counselling) and tried to stop.
Then I got this new job - a great new job. New country, new people, new everything. I hoped I'd be okay. And for a few months I was.But now I'm studying as well, my two best friends are leaving in 2 weeks, I went home for a holiday and didn't manage to get up the courage to tell my parents what had happened, and all the problems I talked through with my counsellor are still bothering me. So at the beginning of this week I made the decision to go back to counselling - it just helped me sort through my own feelings and kept me grounded. So I went online and searched. I sent emails out to the three places I found and only one replied, and that was to say that she wasn't seeing clients. So now I know there is no help out there - I'm scared and depressed and feel really alone. I don't feel like I can get better on my own, but I don't know where to turn. So unless anyone knows of a counsellor in Hanoi or Haiphong (srsly)... then I guess I'd just really like a hug. |
*hugs4u
im sure there are other options available out there. can you speak to your GP and find out if they know of anyone. or use online counselling if all else fails. never give up hope - taking this step is positive and brave so follow it through |
*hug*
Do you have a GP in the area? If so he or she may be able to help you find services in the area to help you. If not, there is always the option of online or phone counseling. Is that something you might want to look into? |
hi there,
i understand youve looked online but you might want to just try looking in the phone book. it might work. also, your GP could possibly refer you to someone. im not sure. *big hugs and snuggles* loves. xxxxx |
Have a *hug*
Have you tried emailing the Samaritans? You can do that wherever you are, and I suppose it could act a bit like counselling in that they listen, completely non-judgementally, to whatever is bothering you. Just email jo@samaritans.org. Alternatively, feel free to post away here for support. There is always help available. Take care. |
Locked as zombie thread!
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:57 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.