RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Computer Problem?! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147066)

Opus. 18-09-2010 10:50 PM

Computer Problem?!
 
My laptop's gone really weird, and the keyboard's moved about.

Like When I press Shift and 2 - it should be " but it's coming up with @.

I think they're the only ones that have actually changed.

Why's it done it, and how can I change it back? D:

Merci!

Schleier von Dunst 18-09-2010 10:53 PM

It's gone to an American keyboard, but I have no idea how to turn it back :-D

Opus. 18-09-2010 11:14 PM

Ahh, it's alright. I turned it off and on again. And it's gone back to normal.



Thanks anyway :)

Schleier von Dunst 18-09-2010 11:20 PM

Always the best plan :-p

Asura 18-09-2010 11:21 PM

It's odd that it changed on its own. For future reference (and to show off how kewl I am)

You can add and remove keyboard layouts by going to...
1. Control Panel
2. Regional and Language Options
3. Keyboards and Languages tab
4. Change Keyboard
5. Add

ó_ò

Opus. 18-09-2010 11:33 PM

Ah. I'll try to remember that in case it does it again. Thank you :D

Mrs Bungle 19-09-2010 04:23 AM

^ That's why I disable hotkeys wherever possible. I hate it when things change without me wanting them to.

Opus. 19-09-2010 03:27 PM

About twenty minutes before this happened, I did drop my laptop on my head, so the chances are that I hit a key when I tried to catch it :)

Gone. 19-09-2010 05:05 PM

You dropped your laptop on your head?

Opus. 19-09-2010 05:07 PM

Uhh, yeah. You know those little netbooks? I have one of those. And I was lying on my back, with my legs up on the back of the sofa, with the laptop on my knees.. if that makes sense?

*Aura* 19-09-2010 07:58 PM

Lol Tre you're so funny! Only you my darling. Only you. x ♥ x

Zedebee 19-09-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreLove (Post 2495510)
Ahh, it's alright. I turned it off and on again. And it's gone back to normal.



Big love =3


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.