RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Tell me something good about yourselves. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146617)

Queen Crabbit 13-09-2010 01:36 PM

Tell me something good about yourselves.
 
Right.

I think this board is too self-pitying. Every single person that posts on it has at least one good quality. i want you to tell me what it is.

ANY talk of self-harm/mental health is NOT allowed; your life should not be defined by this.

Mods feel free to move if in the wrong place. I didn't really know where to put it so thought i'd stick it here.

I'll go first.

I must be awesome if I made this thread. :bath:

Laura2.0 13-09-2010 01:39 PM

I must be good, because I teach kids how to do circus. Real circus in a big circus tent.

And I train horses.

one_step_closer 13-09-2010 01:51 PM

I care about other people.

Goldenbird 13-09-2010 01:55 PM

I must be good, because I teach people karate and help to make them feel good about themselves.

sherlock holmes 13-09-2010 01:57 PM

I make yummy cakes :D

Margo 13-09-2010 02:15 PM

I can help people

Kitkat :) 13-09-2010 02:22 PM

I listen to people.

akita 13-09-2010 02:28 PM

I'm generous.

squirrelspit 13-09-2010 03:39 PM

i must be good because my life is full of amazing amazing people who have better sense than to hang around with twats.

~IntoxicatedRainbow 13-09-2010 03:42 PM

I care.

Too Shy 13-09-2010 03:44 PM

I have the best best friend I could possibly have, so there must be something good about me. :)

GlitterTrashDoll 13-09-2010 03:52 PM

I can make people laugh. (:

Broken and Beautiful 13-09-2010 04:53 PM

I can sing :)!

Lyddie 13-09-2010 05:29 PM

If people need to talk I am always there to listen and, even if I can't always give them the advice they need, I would never judge them.

MunchBox 13-09-2010 06:04 PM

I must be good because I don't judge, I must be awesome, because I'm the master of monopoly :P

~IntoxicatedRainbow 13-09-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsSheWeird (Post 2488050)
I must be good because I don't judge, I must be awesome, because I'm the master of monopoly :P

I always lose monopoly. x3

Hail, master. *Bows*

The Hierophant 13-09-2010 06:46 PM

i'm awesome because I'M SEXY

(do not google donkey shrek sexy after the "i'm sexy" screen cap, ever)

Stellata 13-09-2010 07:00 PM

I have good creative intelligence.

XxHopelesslyFallingxX 13-09-2010 07:06 PM

I'm a good actress. I care about people a lot and am devoted to helping them..

xArchAngelx 13-09-2010 07:15 PM

i'm bit of a comedian :-)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.