RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   GCSE results thread!! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14624)

lolly_x 23-08-2007 09:21 AM

GCSE results thread!!
 
yeh i aint doing them this year but thought i'd start a results thread for u all! x

SadMonkey 23-08-2007 11:03 AM

I just got my results...and am in shock =O how did everyone do?

revenge 23-08-2007 11:38 AM

i did my maths a year early this year and i got an A* :D

how did you do? is that good shock or bad shock?..

.ghost. 23-08-2007 11:42 AM

Knew you would Sarah =] Well done.
Hope everyone else got the results they wanted.

Moonlight Princess 23-08-2007 11:45 AM

Well done Sarah! I have no idea how you managed seeing as Maths was the bane of my life but well done anyway and also well done to you SadMonkey whatever your results and whether you got a good or a bad shock there are always options for you. The next part of your life starts here!

revenge 23-08-2007 11:49 AM

thankyou!! =]
im really going hyper....
oh but i have to go out....
haha being hyper at the gym should be fun..i'll end up doing loads =]
haha yep im definitely going crazyyyy... :D

SadMonkey 23-08-2007 11:59 AM

Tis a good shock =D

Moonlight Princess 23-08-2007 12:02 PM

Great! Congratulations!

Ami 23-08-2007 12:18 PM

i got
A in citizenship, media and graphics

A*s in double scinece, english, maths, literature, business, geography, RE, art

Swarovski 23-08-2007 12:22 PM

4 a's, 2b's and 3 c's!
!

ihatethereforeiam 23-08-2007 12:25 PM

Well done everyone. I had a shock when I got mine.
I had A's in chemisty, english, french, maths, welsh and drama [and single science from last year]
and A*'s in art, biology, english literature and history.
Come on they must be getting easier, an A in maths ffs.

lolly_x 23-08-2007 12:27 PM

well done!

Ami 23-08-2007 12:28 PM

i think they are getting easy tbh

DropDead- 23-08-2007 12:34 PM

I got a c in Maths =[
Well peed off i am,but i did my Maths a year early,although i still shoulda got better than that,i'm in set 1 for christ sake!!

I'm not happy at all...well done guyss!!

ihatethereforeiam 23-08-2007 12:44 PM

Bleed_with_me don't worry about it. I did maths last year and got a B in intermediate tier, this year I did Higher and got an A, so that will replace the B. I wouldn't worry about it, you have loads of opportunities to do better, but still a C in maths is awesome, you already have a GCSE. Last year when I was in set 1 loads of people failed and resat it this year.
x

HopeRises 23-08-2007 12:49 PM

I reckon theyre getting easier I was up the school from the minute the doors opened until they closed and did not find 1 person who failed..when I sat mine it was pretty rare for people to be getting straight A's and A*'s but anyway, my sister got 3 A's and 2 B's. I'm chuffed.

Psiren 23-08-2007 01:07 PM

I got A*s in History, Maths, Short Cours RS and Science (+ english language from last year)
A's in English Literature, French & Spanish
and a B in Art, which I am cuffed to bits about none the less. =]

ihatethereforeiam 23-08-2007 01:34 PM

Thinking back now, I found the exams much more difficult than the past papers, so it seems the exams themselves are harder, but the marking scheme is becoming more lenient. I don't know maybe that's just me who found it really difficult, most of my exams were WJEC so it might be different with AQA etc.
I'm well chuffed about passing welsh, in the reading exam the only word I could understand was "paedophile"

lower than myself 23-08-2007 01:57 PM

ha ha ha i done terrible in maths, sociology, geography, && business studies, although english was rather okaii i guess, it's the only subject thats giving me the grades to get into college lol.

Daydream 23-08-2007 02:11 PM

A in English
B in maths (done intermediate so thats pretty good)
F in Art and Design =O Where did that come from?! I think I'm going to have to appeal.
So, yeah, I was only doing 3 this year because of my "situation" *shrugs* yeah.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.