RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Potter Puppet Pals (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14454)

HopeRises 22-08-2007 01:19 AM

Potter Puppet Pals
 
Wether you like or dislike Harry potter this will probably put a smile on your face.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4"]Potter puppet pals[/ame] taken from http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/

Enjoy

of the lore 22-08-2007 06:12 AM

I loveee Potter Puppet Pals. This one, and Wizard Angst are definitely the best. :D

Jelly Fairy 22-08-2007 07:52 AM

We watched this in English a few weeks ago and the whole class were in hysterics.

Yes....no wonder I got a U in that subject

revenge 22-08-2007 08:39 AM

omg!! my friend showed me this video a few months ago..i was laughing for soo long :D
haha its the best song ever :D

Little Lost Clock 22-08-2007 08:49 AM

When i first saw this i nearly peed myself, i've just watched it again to the same effect! Hee hee

one_step_closer 22-08-2007 09:36 AM

That was so good, thanks for posting!

Field Of Paper Flowers 22-08-2007 12:54 PM

I like the cartoony one better! I loves Ron! XD

sazybel 22-08-2007 02:30 PM

ha i think this one has to be my favourite makes me laugh everytime

Curly 22-08-2007 08:18 PM

haha! English lessons are great Jenny!

.ghost. 22-08-2007 08:21 PM

Oh, how I love these videos...

surprising mystery 22-08-2007 08:26 PM

Heehee, I have seen it before but it makes me chuckle every time, :D

Trucktastic 22-08-2007 08:38 PM

That's excellent!

Voldemort, Voldemort, ohh Voldemort!

Very cool!

Lozx

Jaffa 22-08-2007 08:50 PM

I HATE harry potter with a passion...but even I found that hilarious. My friend and i watched it for about an hour. Genius :]

emma539 22-08-2007 08:58 PM

they made me laugh

-Chelsey- 23-08-2007 12:02 AM

haha
never seen it before
it's freakin' hilarious.
I love you for showing this.

Tallie 23-08-2007 03:54 PM

omgawsh i laugh so much every single time i watch this, i worship whoever made this...really. me and my friends were all plannin to sing it in wizard hats and harry potter glasses at the new film...we did it but forgot all our stuff. we get funny looks when we do it at school though.

xxx

Buttons. 23-08-2007 05:34 PM

oh good god i love this so much haha me and my friends were dong our own renditions of this on camera all last night haha ****ing ace
katy
xxx

risenfromperdition 23-08-2007 05:42 PM

haha. my friend did this during church last week =D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.