RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Can we add a new mood please? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143972)

stumpy 13-08-2010 03:09 AM

Can we add a new mood please?
 
I feel afraid but can't seem to find it as an option, afraid is similar to unsafe, but the slight transition before for me...

I like to express myself fully, thanks x :ermm:

squirrelspit 13-08-2010 03:29 AM

theres a 'scared' option if that helps?

stumpy 13-08-2010 03:35 AM

thanks yep that helps x

Stellata 13-08-2010 07:05 AM

There's also 'frightened'.

Alone and Scared 13-08-2010 07:09 AM

I'd really like a 'poorly'..... I know we have sick but I can't use sick because I have a phobia (emet) and sick to me means physically sick.... I have a cold and feel poorlified.... -pouts-!

Stellata 13-08-2010 07:41 AM

If we're collecting moods [!] I'd like -
proud
distressed

on a lighter note -
in the bath/shower

akita 13-08-2010 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alone and Scared (Post 2444273)
I'd really like a 'poorly'

Unwell could replace sick.


EDIT: Actually ignore that because I just found ill.

Alone and Scared 13-08-2010 08:10 AM

There's an ill? -Goes to find it-

Although I do prefer poorly.

Left Phalange 13-08-2010 06:43 PM

I request "God-like". But only for use by me ;D

GoldDustReturnz 13-08-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Choley (Post 2445037)
I request "God-like". But only for use by me ;D

Awesome xD

Ninja Orange 14-08-2010 01:03 AM

I've given up on changing my moods ages ago, because they're so limited :(

Grrr.... 14-08-2010 05:52 AM

It would be nice to have disgusted as a mood...

edizzle. 14-08-2010 06:19 AM

"i don't know."

Buttons. 14-08-2010 06:34 AM

Andy you already are God.

Stellata 14-08-2010 07:31 AM

If we have God, we must have Goddess! Equal opp. and all that...

Buttons. 14-08-2010 08:11 AM

Haha I'll fight you for it Katie.

FriendlyMushroom 14-08-2010 12:22 PM

I'd much like 'regretting' :)

griddlebone 14-08-2010 12:37 PM

Craving!

lozza 16-08-2010 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edizzle. (Post 2445693)
"i don't know."

I'd love to have an "I dont know" option
that pretty much has me all summed up right now!

Stellata 16-08-2010 08:53 AM

struggling
cooking
reading!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.