RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   problems with live help (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14353)

maddy89 21-08-2007 12:49 PM

problems with live help
 
hiya

I am having problems entering live help. I have enabled cookies on my computer but it still does not work. Is there anything I can do?

one_step_closer 21-08-2007 01:32 PM

What problem is it that you are having? What happens when you try to call? Remember that you can also email the supporters: support@recoveryourlife.com

maddy89 21-08-2007 03:08 PM

when i click to enter live help it comes up with a window that says to chat to someone you have to enable cookies...please enable cookies...which ive done. But I stil get the same window when I try and enter live help now, eventhough I have enabled cookies.

Snow White. 21-08-2007 03:16 PM

Are you using the following link: http://www.recoveryourlife.com/livehelp/index.php [Also the same as clicking on top of the forums ;)]

Live help isn't currently online, maybe that has something to do with it? Sounds very techie though, I've never heard of cookies being a problem. Keep us updated and if you can't get through, I'm sure we can get James or Harley to come shed some insight.

Alternatively if you cannot get on, and you'd really like to talk, or there are no supporters online - please remember RYL's Live Chat and emailing the supporters [support@recoveryourlife.com] are other options.

Edit: Now it is currently online.

one_step_closer 21-08-2007 03:27 PM

If you use the link http://www.recoveryourlife.com/live help then you get the message about cookies, I do also.

This link http://www.recoveryourlife.com/livehelp/index.php seems to work. For some reason Aimee, yours takes me to the offline page although LH is online?

thedevilshoar 21-08-2007 05:58 PM

this is all too technical for me lol.

Jelly Fairy 21-08-2007 08:08 PM

Just when we thought it was all fixed...

Victim+Of+Hate 21-08-2007 08:15 PM

heh
i always think e-mail the supporters is easyer and niccer too...

*slaps livehelp*
*hugs to teh frustrated supporters*

Jelly Fairy 21-08-2007 08:21 PM

Thanks Chelsey - Hope you're getting all the support you need.

Snow White. 23-08-2007 04:41 AM

Maddy, did the links provided by Living_just_for_dying help you at all? Were you able to get in touch with a supporter?

Harley 23-08-2007 04:55 PM

Can someone tell me where the link

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/live

Appears?

I can then sort it out :)


Thanks


Harley

Victim+Of+Hate 23-08-2007 05:57 PM

wasn't it the link that live help always used on V2 ? >.<

Snow White. 25-08-2007 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley (Post 232664)
Can someone tell me where the link

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/live

Appears?

I can then sort it out :)

Thanks

Harley


Harley, I think Linds just accidentally put a space in there, if you'll see that link is followed by the word "help". So instead, the link should read http://www.recoveryourlife.com/livehelp

I don't know if that makes any difference or not.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.