![]() |
Needing comfort..
:wow!: I know we are posting ALOT and well cant help it .. we do that when we are in chaos.
I am not posting this for myself really more for Sarah and Hiding.. and well a little for me. The dr appt for mental health eval in the morning tomorrow is really making us panic. trying to stay distracted so it isnt so bad but Hiding'sanxiety and worry and sarah's fear is very overwhelming..im not even sure i can hold on to staying out front tonight like I planned cause I really have trouble dealing with those feelings from them. I am not sure what we are needing or hoping for with this post here..just...such choas going on inside its waaay freaking overwhelming. I really dont know how to deal with their anxiety, fear, panic and worry i end up angry and wanting to SH but I cant. I promised not to and plus then we will def. beput in the hospital tomorrow. i just dont know what to do or how to make thingsbetter. we are all kinda freaked out ..:wow!: |
no replis.. *pouts*
that is ok i know we were like panicking and over posting about this. soryy. |
well this post was freaking waste of time and effort i guess.
feel free to delete it. |
Sadie, I've been at work all day, and it's now late evening here. I'm sorry.
|
that is ok Katie. no worries.
|
*hugs* I wasn't on all weekend and just saw this now... Sorry.
How is the anxiety now? How long until the eval? |
anxiety is still high.. as far as a number goes ..i suposse a 7. chest waas hurting earlier so took half a xanax (.50 mg)
seems to be helping. dr wanted us to go for eval today but couldnt.. we were a mess and sarah got sleepy.. hubby has to pick up daughter later too so he couldnt take us. we def dont want to go alone. we are hoping to go on friday to the ER dr wrote out referral for. that way maybe we can be home by monday for work. thanks. SADIE |
I wouldn't want to go alone either.
Going friday sounds like a good plan though. *offers some tea to help the anxiety* |
im sorry you didnt get your replies as fast as you needed them. we've all been there before :) please dont feel like no one cares.
i understand the panicky feelings as i have them alot. i hope the anti anxiety meds helps you. ALL of you. im not thinking very straight right now so forgive this rubbish reply. i hope things get better. *comforting hugs* much love xxxxxxxxxx |
thanks. the xanaxseems to help best with anxiety..but we have to be careful with it ..as it is we dont take it as much as perscribed anyhow.
dont worry about the repplies.. *write this in the history books* but i do apologize if i over reacted. (i dhate apologizing so hope you like it haha) just so much freaking chaos going on for us lately. SADIE |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:17 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.