RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Check these out! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1417)

klo_flo 24-05-2007 01:05 PM

Check these out!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCTADemFCso

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxN6XwORDnw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsfnP...related&search

Queen Crabbit 24-05-2007 01:18 PM

Chloe this is bad for my revision!!

random.swirls 24-05-2007 01:19 PM

Im at work and they stole our speakers :(

klo_flo 24-05-2007 01:27 PM

You definately need speakers Cam!

Sorry, they got sent to me Chels... if it's any consellation, I should be doing things too =P

random.swirls 24-05-2007 01:48 PM

I worked that one out

*sobs into my desk!*

I just flashed my knickers at the production dept.

*dies of shame*

inkyspider 24-05-2007 01:51 PM

ANother good sictraction for my boredom.

*laughs at Cam* Why did you do that?!!

random.swirls 24-05-2007 01:57 PM

Because my skirt got caught on my knickers and i didnt realise
Its humiliating!!

Harley 24-05-2007 05:11 PM

Added that first one to the videos section!

http://ryl3.echointernet.net/index.php?categoryid=26


Anyone finds more great vids just let me know and I can put them up for all to see!

Harley

Queen Crabbit 24-05-2007 05:13 PM

The last one is pretty amazing.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.