RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   towel theif (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138345)

ihaverabbits 10-06-2010 03:38 PM

towel theif
 
is it bad that the last time i was inpatient that i stole 4 of their towels? has anyone else ever walked out of the hospital with towels or other stuff they were not supposed to take?

88shelz 10-06-2010 03:47 PM

i have towels. pillow cases. cups and water jugs :D
dont ask why haha

~Grace~ 10-06-2010 03:51 PM

I have one towel from being inpatient...i dont know why i took.
Have felt guilty ever since

ihaverabbits 10-06-2010 04:48 PM

i don't feel the least bit guilty. the coffee was so frakin' bad that i figure i deserved compensation! lol.

MrsCoulter 10-06-2010 09:33 PM

I thought you said 'impatient' I was like stole towels from where? lol But when I worked at Alpha patients brought their own towels I think.

whirlpools 10-06-2010 11:11 PM

I have a pair of shoes the police gave me when they sectioned me! To be fair, they're the comfiest shoes I own, and the hospital said the police probably wouldn't want them back.

NowTheLantern 11-06-2010 03:51 AM

Just a pillowcase. It's the first place I ever went that I felt completely safe. When I'm having issues, I put it on my pillow. It's like a security blanket I guess...

Fry 11-06-2010 11:06 AM

A blanket and a tourniquet.

crazykat 11-06-2010 11:12 AM

I think I had a towel from years ago but don't have it anymore

Bitter_Angel 11-06-2010 02:14 PM

ick. hospital towels are icky.
There only replaced when threadbare and thousands of people have used them.

But then every time i end up in hospital, I end p with tons of stuff I have to take home, never mind adding to my load.

Mandimoo 11-06-2010 08:19 PM

not from inpatient but we got a knitted preemie pink wooly hat for ella, she was covered in meconium and being october, all the months leading upto the birth were summer so not many hats available, i got a couple of outfits with hats attached and they would have been down to her nose! so they gave me one, she said they're single use coz of germs.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.