RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   So uh, this is adult, and not RYL related. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137532)

EpicFailGirl 01-06-2010 06:51 PM

So uh, this is adult, and not RYL related.
 
I wanted to get my boyfriend a fireman costume for our anniversary, but the only costumes I've found are either thongs (not very him) tacky looking or expensive. So I'm thinking I might get myself a cheerleader outfit, coz he'd like that XD

Anyone know where I could get a nice cheerleader outfit? I live in London, if we're talking specific shops XD Or, for extra bonus gold stars, if you could help me find a nice fireman outfit?

I like this fireman outfit but it's too big D: http://www.allfancydress.com/Fancy-D...n-Costume.aspx

And I haven't really thought about the cheerleader outfit, but most female outfits are similar XD

EpicFailGirl 01-06-2010 07:53 PM

hes um, 30 leg and 32 waist, and i think 36 chest =]

88shelz 01-06-2010 10:14 PM

ann summers

off topic why is it firemen females go for

EpicFailGirl 02-06-2010 05:11 PM

i didnt get it until the fire fighters came to the preschool i worked at to teach the kids blah blah blah they were sexy XD and police still scare me, and i find doctors rubbish (long story) which leaves not much else for a guy to wear XD

BeautyFiend 02-06-2010 07:01 PM

there's a shop called Ziggla in Fulham that sell costumes and sex toys and the like...also a shop called Harmony in central but i'm not sure how good it is for costumes, they both have websites so just google them.
Also, if you don't mind ordering online you're more likely to find things that wont break the bank. Lovehoney.co.uk is pretty cheap and quick at delivering stuff, and it's all very discrete :)

also, don't touch ann summers, it's expensive and poor quality.

NeonHaze 02-06-2010 07:41 PM

Ann Summers <3

-Asphyxia- 02-06-2010 11:07 PM

Does Lip Service have anything like that? I haven't been to their site in awhile...I know they sell some of their stuff at Hot Topic, but it's not as good of quality as their site....It can be a bit pricey though.

Mandimoo 03-06-2010 01:07 PM

how long will he be wearing it for? matthew has been known to raid the kid's dressing up box for hats and stuff in the past!

Fry 03-06-2010 06:27 PM

*laughed* ^

Merc 04-06-2010 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I.Heart.Hobbit (Post 2332961)
*laughed* ^

seconded

Mandimoo 04-06-2010 06:36 PM

ie don't bother spending loads on an outfit if it'll only be on for minutes,,, seconds? just buy a cheapy kids hat.

Fry 04-06-2010 07:20 PM

That's not quite what you said, heh and seconds eh?

EpicFailGirl 04-06-2010 07:25 PM

lol at all the response XD ann summers looks bad quality, and harmony has lovely outfits, but not fireman or cheerleader XD everything else!

ill try love honey. and yeah, the outfits so far stay half on the whole time XD

Mandimoo 05-06-2010 02:57 PM

well we have kids so we raid their toyboxes rather than shell out on new stuff lol. more often than not he sticks it on for a laugh and it comes off before he's even in bed!

Bitter_Angel 08-06-2010 12:23 PM

It sounds kinda wrong to use stuff your kids use for play in any type of sexual act. *shrugs*

EpicFailGirl 10-06-2010 09:38 PM

yeah. XD i was kinda thinking that bitter angel XD also, theres the fact that itll be too small XD like a kids hat would sit funny on your head XD


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.