RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Lots of triggers. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1370)

Queen Crabbit 20-05-2007 10:29 PM

Lots of triggers.
 
This is a rant, but I need support.

To be honest, people could probably explain what's going on better than i can.

i dont know what to do.,

getting drunk sounds like a good plan.

cutting does too.

i have to take my pills. dont let me forget.

haha.

sorry for the oh so coherant post.

Margo 20-05-2007 10:30 PM

Wots wrong?
*worries*

Bitter_Angel 20-05-2007 10:33 PM

Cutting and drinking sounds like a good plan now, but you will only feel guilty afterwards. Its not the best way to deal with the stuation!!!
Is there anyway you could maybe go for a break? Go out for an hour or something?
Failing that bury yourself under your blanket with some headphones in?

*sets up an alarm clock to remind to take pills*

Queen Crabbit 20-05-2007 10:43 PM

i cant talk

Bitter_Angel 20-05-2007 10:45 PM

Why not hun?
Please try to open up and get it out.
Keeping it all inside will only make things worse in the long run.

Queen Crabbit 20-05-2007 10:47 PM

My mum was sitting behind me.

Bitter_Angel 20-05-2007 10:49 PM

ok.
Whats happening now?

Queen Crabbit 20-05-2007 10:58 PM

I'm probably getting drunk.
Then I'm going to take my anti-biotics & pills & stuff and see if the lady was lying when she said mixing them with alcohol could cause convulsions.

I have nothing.
I have noone.
Not here.;
Not now.

Bitter_Angel 20-05-2007 11:02 PM

You have loads hunni.
You got some ace mates for starters!
Your super smart!
Your going to uni in a few months!!
Keep fighting this hunni, coz thing are going to change!!!!!
You will see, they will be so much better!!!
But not if you give yourself brain damage before you get there!!!

Queen Crabbit 20-05-2007 11:08 PM

I just want them not to hate me.

The last time my Dad showed ANY emotion [okay, positive emotion] towards me I was lying in hospital after a suicide attempt.
I'm pretty sure that was just because he felt guilty.

He told me something today.

Made me realise exactly how much he hates me.
He hates me as much as I hate myself.
And right now, that's a ****ing lot.

Bitter_Angel 20-05-2007 11:13 PM

What did he tell you hun?
Sometimes its hard for our perants to show us postive emotions.
Chances are you two clash in personalities, which sucks!
Hate is a really strong word!
I know it is hard, but if you canjust get through the next couple of months, things will change so much.
When your not always around your dad, might give a oppertunity to repair the broken bridges so to speak.

Queen Crabbit 20-05-2007 11:17 PM

He says i have to go.
So I have to go.
Haha.
I've stopped drinking though.

Bitter_Angel 20-05-2007 11:20 PM

Im glad you have stopped drinking.
Please be careful hunni.
Your dad isnt worth throwing everything away for.
Take care.

Queen Crabbit 21-05-2007 04:44 PM

I can't think of a reason not to cut.

I can't run the risk of dragging people down with me.

Cutting only hurts me. The person that deserves to be hurt.

Fifteen minute game, here I come.

Just in case I feel differently tomorrow, and regret it.

Bitter_Angel 21-05-2007 05:13 PM

You will feel differnt honey and you will regret it.
Did you regret it last time? You could use that as a focus.
And there is no way you deserve to be hurt!!
Has something triggered you?
Its tough at the min. You got a lot going on.
But you are doing so well.
and you hae taken so many steps recently to improve your life for the better!

Queen Crabbit 21-05-2007 05:42 PM

I still dont feel anyt differnet.
I regretted it, but yeah, i dont know.
im fighting it but i dont know why and i dont know what for, so it seems a bit pointless
triggery stuff is hard to avoid. seeing as i am half of each of them.

im talking ot mate mate on msn and yeah, it s not working.
and i keep depersonalising, hence the **** typeing.

Bitter_Angel 21-05-2007 05:49 PM

Your typing loks better than mine! But then that dosnt say much.
Well thats a start, that you regretted it.
Maybe work on a list not to do it.
Scars would be one.
And really, do you want to go back to a time when it is constantly on your mind? When the slightest bit of stress makes you run to it. Its not a nice way to live. You hae done amazing giving up. You would only end up feeling more crap if you went back to it now.

Do you have an other form of ralise(sp) Maybe something which requires you to focus a lot on something. Ha my fav is to play with liduid eye liner. I end up drawing all over my arms and legs lol. Tis what I do when im in a hard lecture at uni.

Queen Crabbit 21-05-2007 06:04 PM

I have scribbled all over my legs in red pen.
i want to cut my arm.
but i cant
so yeah
i've had this one cut planned for ages
saying where or how would be tip sharing, but it'd probably kill me - so i wont, but that won't stop me wanting to.

meh.

Bitter_Angel 21-05-2007 06:08 PM

Exactley planning a cut is never a good thing.
Is there anyway you could maybe go out or something?
Drive to your local starbucks and have a huge hot choccy.
When you come back you will prob feel to sick to do anything hehe.

Queen Crabbit 21-05-2007 06:14 PM

If I was allowed out of the house without having a specific school related reason and at least 2 days notice I wouldn't be feeling like this in the first place.

Meh.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.