RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   It is time (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136401)

carjunky08 20-05-2010 03:35 AM

It is time
 
Ive realized it is time to move on from my demons of drinking. For along time, Ive had alot of pain that i buried because of drinking. But its time to change that! So next week, Im gonna go to AA and see what happens. good i hope!

I dont want to have that pain anymore, its time to move on and start a new chapter in my life. I know its not goin to be easy, but I pretty sure I will come out on top.

I really hope so!

amethyst 20-05-2010 09:09 AM

I'm so pleased for you! I'm kind of in the same position as you, I really want to stop drinking.

This is a really positive step and things will get better if you are persistent, it sounds like you will be.

I really do wish you luck and I hope everything goes well, keep us updated :)

forgiven_one 20-05-2010 09:51 AM

well done that is a big step for you to take and I hope it works out for you.

xbeckyx 20-05-2010 07:14 PM

Well done, you should be proud of yourself.
Good luck!

-Asphyxia- 22-05-2010 10:55 PM

Wow! You are so brave.....I have contemplated AA myself, but I've been too afraid to go....

Let us know how it goes!

*hugs*

EyelinerAndCigarettes 27-05-2010 01:29 PM

This is a real achievement sweetheart, I am so proud of you!
Please keep us updated, yeah?
x

carjunky08 28-05-2010 03:20 AM

I will defently keep all of you up to date

thank you all


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.