RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ninjas or pirates (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13540)

hahaugotpunked87 14-08-2007 09:55 PM

ninjas or pirates
 
ok so weve been talking about ninjas and pirates recently, so i thought id make a poll about it
id like to know your thoughts on pirates and ninjas
so would it be pirates ninjas, both, or neither?
i thought this was more of a fun and distractions forum thing than general chat, but feel free to move it :)

thefool 14-08-2007 09:58 PM

Ninjaaaa.
I love the whole outfit and shiz. My and a friend of mine have a plan and it involves dressing as ninjas. Cant tell anyone the plan though :(

Absi 14-08-2007 10:03 PM

NINJA!

well, how fun would it be!?? and yea exciting! : )

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Adult
Plus can't they suck their balls inside them?? how cool is that!

thefool 14-08-2007 10:08 PM

^Lmao

james21 14-08-2007 10:27 PM

i want a ninja suit :)

Absi 14-08-2007 10:33 PM

Go ninjas!!

I think all us ninja lovers should become Team Ninja!!

Claire 14-08-2007 10:46 PM

Pirates all the way, hell they look so damn fine and they tie you up

hahaugotpunked87 14-08-2007 10:47 PM

i want to be on team ninja
but then id be betraying my fellow pirates
im going to be team pirate-ninja

Absi 14-08-2007 10:58 PM

NOoooooooooooooo

Michelle, be on Team Ninja, we will let you be an honourary member, even thoguh you are a pirate! deal!? I say we when it is really just me right now!

Mac 14-08-2007 11:00 PM

Ninjas hands down.

Heaven Knows 14-08-2007 11:43 PM

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinjas all the way :D

Johanna80 15-08-2007 12:20 AM

I choose ninjas since i loved the turtles as a child.
I choose pirates since they are cool.
I'll go with the pirate-ninja, sounds hot.

Lluviazul 15-08-2007 01:08 AM

pirates! the outfits, the ships, the rum, their accent! my fav is cofresí :D
ninjas are gay

BarrelO'Crazy 15-08-2007 03:56 PM

let me just put the cat among the pigeons, What about ninja pirates? or actually even better Jedi Pirates??

Claire 15-08-2007 08:36 PM

So long as they are pirates and are on boats I am with the pirates - so much sexier

thefool 15-08-2007 08:42 PM

I agree with team ninjaaaaaa.
Go ninja go ninja go! Go go go go! I think that was from the Turtle movie. hmm

Claire 15-08-2007 09:07 PM

No Pirates come on please some more pirates join me

hahaugotpunked87 15-08-2007 09:09 PM

im a pirate-ninja
whoot for pirates though!

BarrelO'Crazy 15-08-2007 09:17 PM

Yeah coz all he lady pirates in the poc films are hot even the one with black teeth

Claire 15-08-2007 09:17 PM

Yeh Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates there loads of pirates


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.