RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   getting sectioned, way out (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13463)

hammy 14-08-2007 11:56 AM

getting sectioned, way out
 
i'm scared they are going to section me, because i keep saying i wont go into hospital. is there any way out of this?

TouchVanDerBoom 14-08-2007 01:52 PM

I have no idea. Have you explained to them why you don't want to go? Maybe you could make them understand. That's probably really obvious, I don't mean to make redundant points. If you really don't wanna go I hope you find a way. Maybe ask a therapist or GP to back you up, showing how sectioning would be detrimental? Would it though or are you resisting something that'd help? *hugs and reassuringness* xxx

pea soup 14-08-2007 03:41 PM

*cuddles you* hammy
i have no idea what the rules are about sectioning in the UK. im sorry.
just wanted to give you some snuggles.
love you.
xx

putridangel 14-08-2007 04:00 PM

Oh Hammy......
im so sorry.
Im unsure of the protocol with sectioning, but if they feel there is a need Im afraid there may not be anything you can do.
Is there any way you can persuade them that you are ok.....or is it that youre not and maybe you do need this.
What about your doctor? Could he support you with this?

I wish I could help you, I really really do hun..
much love as always
xx

Amaryllis 15-08-2007 06:06 AM

I don't know about sectioning. It sounds scary. Maybe you could agree to do something like intensive therapy or something? Compromise? I dunno.

Good luck. I've been praying for you. I don't know if that's okay.

hammy 15-08-2007 10:09 AM

thank you for your replies, thank you amaryllis for your prayer :) it means a lot. The idea of intensive therapy sounds like a good plan, i hadnt thought of that one, i am going to suggest it. I'm seeing the nurse today so hopefully it will go ok.

huggybear 15-08-2007 08:56 PM

i have pm'd you


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.