RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Half of the world's gone purple! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132910)

Schleier von Dunst 13-04-2010 04:41 PM

Half of the world's gone purple!
 
And by that I mean, some links, some members (but not all), but like... normal members... are purple.


Why's it purple?

Or am I missing something? :notsure:

whirlpools 13-04-2010 04:42 PM

:woot:

Gone. 13-04-2010 04:43 PM

Purple is the next big thing.

Schleier von Dunst 13-04-2010 04:43 PM

Why are you purple?!

Schleier von Dunst 13-04-2010 04:50 PM

Now I'm purple too! Why am I purple?!

Edit: No one's purple when I closed it and reopened it. Can someone tell me what happened? Please? :notsure:

Bleeding Angel 13-04-2010 04:57 PM

I dont know, i rember it happening in the ezine forms too on one page and only one page. then a few days later it went away.

Its magical :P

Schleier von Dunst 13-04-2010 05:04 PM

I've seen it like... once or twice. Some usernames had it, others didn't. Some threads had it but others didn't... Now I'm confused.

I don't like the world being purple. I'm used to it all being blue.

Freedom Fighter 13-04-2010 08:27 PM

It happens to me sometimes

Snow White. 14-04-2010 12:44 AM

This sounds like something I would be responsible for, but only in the process of trying to turn you all pink.

Harley is perhaps tinkering.

Amaryllis 14-04-2010 04:56 AM

I wish I could see the purple. :(

Merc 14-04-2010 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amaryllis (Post 2239858)
I wish I could see the purple. :(


Cryptic. 14-04-2010 11:21 AM

this thread has made me smileee.
thank you,
that is all.

Schleier von Dunst 14-04-2010 11:56 AM

haha no problem :-D

If I'd thought about it I would've screen shotted it, but I didn't think about it. If it goes purple again, I shall :-p

Lucius. 14-04-2010 12:00 PM

People are sometimes purple? What the hell? :-p

Is it a nice colour purple?

Schleier von Dunst 14-04-2010 12:10 PM

Yeah, it is a nice purple, it's this shade of purple. ANd what I meant was some random people's usernames were purple :-p Some, but not all links were purple and sometimes links and people were purple, but not every person in a thread or whatever.

As a comparison, y'know when you look at the who's online now thing and you see the red mods and the green mods, and there might be one or two of each online at one time? There were the odd purple person as if there was a new purple mod.

Lucius. 14-04-2010 12:14 PM

That is really random! ooo, and I like that shade of purple! I now want my username to be purple *pouts* :-p

Schleier von Dunst 14-04-2010 12:16 PM

haha you weren't one of the purple ones. I was purple for a little while, and a few other people were too...

Has no one got the answer to my purple world? I like it blue :-(

Oh, and I didn't muck about with Firefox or anything, because I use Google Chrome :-D

Bleeding Angel 14-04-2010 12:50 PM

When i went purple i thought i was special, then it went away and i relaised i wasnt. Sad times :(

Schleier von Dunst 14-04-2010 01:28 PM

Yeah, same here :-p

Schleier von Dunst 14-04-2010 02:33 PM

That's quite random lol. I think it did it for a link I hadn't clicked though? :-p

maybe I'm special.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.