RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   so, so angry... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130812)

chis 24-03-2010 12:06 AM

so, so angry...
 
i've been on a completely crackers high all day, then earlier i was watching supersize vs superskinny and there were these anorexia sufferers, for some reason i suddenly started thinking about cutting.

I've never been anorexic! weirdest thing to set me off.

Anyway, I'm all rage filed tonight since, just screamed at my man. He does annoy me terribly sometimes. I hate shouting at him. Makes me want to hurt myself more.

Gonna go and distract myself with that 70's show....

akita 24-03-2010 04:12 AM

I hope that watching tv distracted you and that you feel less angry.

CagedBird 26-03-2010 12:30 AM

Oh jeez i understand the anger, and i understand it being triggered by the slightest, most minimal, most bizarre things! I hate being angry too but I seem to be permantly. TV distraction is good, if i can i try going for a walk to exhaust myself otherwise the pent up agitation can drive me insane!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.