RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   My story. [Fill it in (Y)] (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13003)

NIGHTMARE__x 10-08-2007 08:59 PM

My story. [Fill it in (Y)]
 
MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Kerrie.
but you can call me: Star.
Never in my life have I: Been in love.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Hmm. I dont know.
My high school is: It was crappy.
When I’m nervous: I feel sick.
The last song I listened to was: Stone Sour - 1st Person.
If I were to get married right now it would be to: Ryan i guess. :/
My hair is: Long.
When I was 4: I liked being alive.
Last Christmas: Was awesome.
I should be: Out right now.
When I look down I see: My own legs.
The happiest recent event was: :hehe:
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I would be that blonde one.
By this time next year: I want to be someone else.
My current gripe is: :/
I have a hard time understanding: Most things unless they're explained properly. Haaa.
There’s these girls: Who are prettier than me, and im jealous of.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mom.
I want to buy: Some new stuff.
Where do you plan to visit: America within the next few years.
If you spent the night at my house: We'd have fun. :]]
The world could do without: Too many things to list.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Paramore - Riot.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Starbucks.
My middle name is: :pinch:
In the morning I: Will get ready to go to the tattoo shop.
Last night I was: Boring actually.
There’s this guy I know who: Is really attractive.
If I was an animal I’d be a: Sloth.
A better name for me would be: Jayden.
Tomorrow I am: Going to see Trevor and pick my old man a tattoo.
Tonight I am: I dont know.
My birthday is: In March.
You got this from: Myspace.

x

chingas 10-08-2007 09:34 PM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Liisa
but you can call me: Lisa or chingas too.
Never in my life have I: had a real kiss.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: one of my classmates.
My high school is: **6"%&*&*%&&"*&%***&ä4*&"*&"&*%'26 ARGH!.
When I’m nervous: can't think wisely.
The last song I listened to was: La Tristesse Durera from Manic Street Preachers.
If I were to get married right now it would be to: with Tiia if I could make the decision just by my own without her opinion..
My hair is: in a need to be cut and dyed.
When I was 4: I was normal and happy child.
Last Christmas: was the first one I actually felt bad at.
I should be: more comfortable with myself.
When I look down I see: A band logo in my shirt.
The happiest recent event was: -__-
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I'd be Chandler.. maybe..
By this time next year: I really wait schools to start.
My current gripe is: -_-
I have a hard time understanding: myself
There’s these girls: whom I'm jealous for
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: eeva.
I want to buy: much crap I don't really need
Where do you plan to visit: China or Japan....
If you spent the night at my house: I'd be very shy and embarrased
The world could do without: me.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: is something I don't remember
Most recent thing someone else bought me: *shakes her head without remembering*
My middle name is: Johanna
In the morning I: I will sleep.
Last night I was: can't remember.
There’s this guy I know who: totally weird.
If I were an animal I’d be a: Cow.
A better name for me would be: Aamu-Inari.
Tomorrow I am: Sleeping late and pack my stuff 'cause I'm moving on monday.
Tonight I am: sad and down but still better than earlier today.
My birthday is: In June.
You got this from: the first poster of this thread.. =P.

MammaMia 10-08-2007 11:35 PM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Helen.
but you can call me: Hells.
Never in my life have I: broken any bones.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my parents(?)
My high school is: long gone as I'm at college.
When I’m nervous: I get butterflies in my stomach.
The last song I listened to was: Better than that- Dairus Danesh
If I were to get married right now it would be to: I've no idea.
My hair is: dirty!
When I was 4: I liked being alive & had fun!
Last Christmas: seems a long time ago.
I should be: getting ready to sleep.
When I look down I see: my quilt.
The happiest recent event was: BBQ & my holiday when I saw Jen & Mel.
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I would be Rachel probs haha.
By this time next year: I want to be happy.
My current gripe is: ?
I have a hard time understanding: things that I need explaining more than once.
There’s these girls: who need to get a ****ing life.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mum I hope.
I want to buy: another holiday =|
Where do you plan to visit: New York someday.
If you spent the night at my house: I wouldn't let you in haha :]
The world could do without: many things.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: sweets & mags & an ice cream.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: drinks *i think*
My middle name is: Elizabeth
In the morning I: will have a shower.
Last night I was: coming home & stuff.
There’s this guy I know who: is so beautiful haha.
If I was an animal I’d be a: monkey =P
A better name for me would be: Elizabeth
Tomorrow I am: going to my nans & have my godparents coming for dinner.
Tonight I am: sitting here, tis almsot 12am!
My birthday is: in March.
You got this from: RYL!

Dying_Angel 10-08-2007 11:57 PM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Emma
but you can call me: Emma or Dying_Angel
Never in my life have I: been close to people
The one person who can drive me nuts is: many people
My high school is: was rubbish
When I’m nervous: i dont talk to anyone
The last song I listened to was: Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
If I were to get married right now it would be to: Dan i suppose
My hair is: long and needs to be dyed
When I was 4: i think i was happy
Last Christmas: was rubbish
I should be: more confident
When I look down I see: Stripes
The happiest recent event was: i dont know
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : i dont know
By this time next year: I hope to have my own house
My current gripe is: i dont know
I have a hard time understanding: myself
There’s these girls: who hate me
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Zoe
I want to buy: stuff i dont need
Where do you plan to visit: I dont know
If you spent the night at my house: itd be boring
The world could do without: me
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a black jumper
Most recent thing someone else bought me: i dont know
My middle name is: Louise
In the morning I: i will still be in bed
Last night I was: rubbish
There’s this guy I know who: is friendly
If I were an animal I’d be a: Elephant
A better name for me would be: Nothing
Tomorrow I am: sleeping
Tonight I am: nothing
My birthday is: in April
You got this from: RYL

Illusion 11-08-2007 12:02 AM

My story (better than yours! nyah!)

Hi, my name is: Ailwyn.
but you can call me: Illusion.
Never in my life have I: Had someone love me back.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Not interested.
My high school was: A mixture of bullying and uninterested friends.
When I’m nervous: I'm not often nervous...
The last song I listened to was: Deceptacon - Le Tigre
If I were to get married right now it would be to: God knows who, I'm inbetween friends/social groups.
My hair is: Long, but I'm getting it cut soon.
When I was 4: I enjoyed putting Lego into the VHS player.
Last Christmas: Was oddly boring compared to previous ones.
I should be: Packing for my holiday.
When I look down I see: my mic/headset.
The happiest recent event was: Two-way skydive from 5000'feet. Half the recommended height, twice the fun. It was like... jump... break-off... pull.
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : Probably ross.
By this time next year: I want to have some new friends at Uni
My current gripe is: Not skydiving in spain, change of plans.
I have a hard time understanding: why some people are happy most of the time and others need a nudge.
There’s these girls: that are probably out of my league.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: best friend, emi.
I want to buy: A skydiving rig. (Aerodyne Icon/Pilot 150/Smart 150 to be precise)
Where do you plan to visit: Spain, tomorrow.
If you spent the night at my house: You'd leave happier.
The world could do without: Political idiots, who just talk and don't act (the right way).
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Twix chocolate bar.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Coffee.
My middle name is: Theo (after my grandfather)
In the morning I: Will be leaving for Spain for a week.
Last night I was: at a BBQ at my skydiving club. I think I remember telling everyone how I chatted up this parachute. "Look at the tail on that thing! Rawr! etc."
There’s this guy I know who: is really arrogant, and believes his opinion will save the world.
If I was an animal I’d be a: squirrel, possibly.
A better name for me would be: Anything that isn't odd like Ailwyn.
Tomorrow I am: going to Spain... third time I've told you!
Tonight I am: avoiding packing, and messing about on the internet.
My birthday is: on the 29th July.
You got this from: RYL

DropDead- 11-08-2007 12:14 AM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Yasmin
but you can call me: Yaz or Yammy.
Never in my life have I: Been to Australia.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: My bf =]
My high school is: In Manchester.
When I’m nervous: My legs shake uncontrollably.
The last song I listened to was: Saving Jane - Happy.
If I were to get married right now it would be to: Jennifer Love Hewitt =]
My hair is: Medium length and dark brown,and a state.
When I was 4: I loved my life,i had my dadand mum together,but most importantly,i had my dad. I wish i was 4 again =[
Last Christmas: Was fun i guess.
I should be: Happy.
When I look down I see: My Aiden t-shirt and my black skinnies =]
The happiest recent event was: RNCM,Uni.God i miss that place so much.
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I'd be Phoebe =D
By this time next year: I'd of finished school.
My current gripe is: ??
I have a hard time understanding: The world.
There’s these girls: And they're everything i'm not.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mummy.
I want to buy: Another pair of vans,but i got no money.
Where do you plan to visit: AUSTRALIA!<3
If you spent the night at my house: We'd play dollies =]
The world could do without: Chavs,what is their point of exsistance?!
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Ciggies today.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: My mummy bought me soem long sleeved t-shirts. =/
My middle name is: Fozia....
In the morning I: I'm going to visit Molly,then i'm going town.
Last night I was: On this.
There’s this guy I know who: Makes me feel so special<3
If I were an animal I’d be a: Monkey!
A better name for me would be: Jasmin,god i love that name.
Tomorrow I am: Going to visit Molly and going Town with my best friend =D
Tonight I am: Good actually,little sick,but i'm pretty cool thanks,how are you?:-)
My birthday is: In June,i actually share my birthday with Prince William,yeh top that!
You got this from: ^^^ Her above me :pinch:

RenewedHope 11-08-2007 12:23 AM

My story
Hi, my name is: Hannah.
but you can call me: pooh-bear.
Never in my life have I: Been able to trust people.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: out of my life.
My high school was: hell-Bullying and teachers who didn't care.
When I’m nervous: Feel sick
The last song I listened to was: Disenchanted-My Chemical Romance
If I were to get married right now it would be to: someone i could never have
My hair is: shoulder length and brown with red streaks :D .
When I was 4: I didn't have any problems.
Last Christmas: I was away from home.
I should be: sleeping.
When I look down I see: my keyboard/mouse.
The happiest recent event was: Back in march when I saw My Chemical Romance in Nottingham.
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : Probs the blond (I cant spell the name lol)
By this time next year: I want to be happy
My current gripe is: having to work weekends.
I have a hard time understanding: why so much crap can happen to one person and none to another.
There’s these girls: that really annoy me.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mum.
I want to buy: A electric guitar cuz I'm learnin to play :)
Where do you plan to visit: America when I have the money.
If you spent the night at my house: You'd have a good laugh.
The world could do without: Judgemental people and two-faced people.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: A CD.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
My middle name is: Corrine after my mums best friend
In the morning I: Will wake up and want to go back to sleep.
Last night I was: on Myspace chattin to my frineds.
There’s this guy I know who: is full of himself and really arrogant.
If I was an animal I’d be a: cat.
A better name for me would be: I don't know lol
Tomorrow I am: Tired
Tonight I am: doing this story
My birthday is: 26th August (weeks!!).
You got this from-This thread

griddlebone 11-08-2007 12:23 AM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Olivia
but you can call me: Livvie
Never in my life have I: bungee jumped :P
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my sister
My high school is: was snobby
When I’m nervous: i cough a lot, or tuck my hair behind my ears
The last song I listened to was: sick puppies-all the same
If I were to get married right now it would be to: shane probably
My hair is: shoulder length,purple
When I was 4: I started school
Last Christmas: Was good
I should be: sleeping
When I look down I see: keyboard
The happiest recent event was: getting an interview for college
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I would be phoebe personality wise
By this time next year: I want to have a degree
My current gripe is: lack of money
I have a hard time understanding: Maths
There’s these girls: who always hug me and offer me cigs and i dont know wwhy cause theyre not my friends :/
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mummy if she would pick up the phone
I want to buy:a new mobile
Where do you plan to visit: poland
If you spent the night at my house:we'd party!
The world could do without: pollution
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:cherry sourz
Most recent thing someone else bought me: chips
My middle name is: sophie,faith
In the morning I: Will see my friend
Last night I was: sleepy
There’s this guy I know who: Is the best person ever
If I was an animal I’d be a: lemur
A better name for me would be:umm...dunno
Tomorrow I am:visitng my friend in hospital
Tonight I am: worrying,then sleeping
My birthday is: beginning of march
You got this from: F and D board on ryl :P

tweety pie 84 11-08-2007 12:25 AM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Emma.
but you can call me: tweety pie 84.
Never in my life have I: been on a plane on my own
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my friends
My high school was: horrific
When I’m nervous: I get panic attacks and feel sick
The last song I listened to was: REM Everybody hurts
If I were to get married right now it would be to: dunno
My hair is: Long
When I was 4: i was happy
Last Christmas: Was crap
I should be: happy
When I look down I see: the floor
The happiest recent event was: getting the DSA for uni
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ :Monica
By this time next year: I want to have graduated
My current gripe is: being untidy
I have a hard time understanding: my first and second year uni notes
There’s these girls: who are complete bitches
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mum
I want to buy: a flight to see my friend in costa del sol
Where do you plan to visit: My friend in costa del sol
If you spent the night at my house: you would be bored
The world could do without: George Bush
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Clothes
Most recent thing someone else bought me: dinner
My middle name is: samantha
In the morning I: am supposed to be going to chester
Last night I was: at my friend's house
There’s this guy I know who: ive loved for ever but is with my other friend
If I was an animal I’d be a: cat
A better name for me would be: dunno, i dont mind my name
Tomorrow I am: Going to chester i think
Tonight I am: tierd
My birthday is: In May
You got this from: RYL

socalhunny 11-08-2007 02:38 AM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Kim
but you can call me: Baby or SoCal
Never in my life have I: Been married! LOL
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Anyone who is a bad liar 8-|
My high school is: In Virginia
When I’m nervous: I pick at my cuticles
The last song I listened to was: Beautiful Girls
If I were to get married right now it would be to: My daughter's father
My hair is: long, curly, and WAY to thick!!! LOL
When I was 4: I wanted my parents to adopt another baby girl, so I could have a little sister.
Last Christmas: Was good
I should be: Resting
When I look down I see: Me
The happiest recent event was: Being with my whole immediate family
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I'd be Joey.......LOL
By this time next year: I want to be happy
My current gripe is: my parents refusal to give me back my daughter
I have a hard time understanding: Happiness
There’s these girls: ???
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My daughter
I want to buy: A big honkin' house with an elevator in it
Where do you plan to visit: Virginia
If you spent the night at my house: I'd have dinner for you
The world could do without: Cliques...I can not stand them
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: SHOES!!!
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Tampons, LMAO
My middle name is: My mom's first name
In the morning I: will be sleeping
Last night I was: working on my book
There’s this guy I know who: is a player
If I were an animal I’d be a: Monkey
A better name for me would be: Dumbo ... HAHAHA!!
Tomorrow I am: Going to sleep
Tonight I am: Miserable, I fell and split my forehead open this morning and got 4 stiches (THAT ARE GOING TO LEAVE A SCAR :-[ )
My birthday is: In May
You got this from: The person above me

Accidentally Abstract 11-08-2007 03:01 AM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Lucy.
but you can call me: What you want =P
Never in my life have I: Taken illegal drugs.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Um.. Don't wanna reveal names!
My high school is: Sydenham Girls.. Not there any more though.
When I’m nervous: My heart rate goes up & it's all horrible =[
The last song I listened to was: 'Yellow' - Alex Parks.
If I were to get married right now it would be to: Dani
My hair is: Dyed black with a brand new hair cut! =]
When I was 4: I was happier.
Last Christmas: Was busy & confusing & different to any other.
I should be: Asleep probably.
When I look down I see: My huge stomach & legs.
The happiest recent event was: Um.. *shrugs*
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : *Shrugs* I don't really watch it to be honest.
By this time next year: I'll be in Uni.
My current gripe is: Y'what?
I have a hard time understanding: Life, the universe, everything.
There’s these girls: Who think they're fat, but aren't.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Dani/whoever was around..!
I want to buy: New shoes.
Where do you plan to visit: Majorca.. Very soon >_<
If you spent the night at my house: I'd be scared because I don't know who you are..!
The world could do without: Um.. Many things. Motorbikes, beards..
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Um.. I don't tend to buy things MYSELF. Um.. Half a sandwich?
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Half a sandwich (we paid together!).
My middle name is: Evelyn.
In the morning I: Wonder what the f*ck to do with myself all day & get out of bed with a bad back again probably.
Last night I was: Can I remember last night?
There’s this guy I know who: I used to really like & he helped me loads, but now he's a bit of a w*nker really..
If I was an animal I’d be a: Cat?
A better name for me would be: Sophie? God knows.
Tomorrow I am: Doing f*ck all.
Tonight I am: Sitting up too late doing pointless things in an attempt to pass time so that tomorrow perhaps I can sleep through most of the day.
My birthday is: On April the 29th.
You got this from: Um.. The first post?!

KMS 11-08-2007 06:26 AM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Ashley
but you can call me: Ash or KMS
Never in my life have I: ran away from home
The one person who can drive me nuts is:my mother
My high school is: undecided
When I’m nervous: I hypervenalate
The last song I listened to was: Dirty Little Secret by The All American Rejects
If I were to get married right now it would be to: I dont know
My hair is: curly and black
When I was 4: i lived in Florida
Last Christmas: was spent with my whole Illinois Family
I should be: in homeroom 7B not frickin 7C
When I look down I see: Tinkerbell
The happiest recent event was: hanging out with my friends
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : Phoebe
By this time next year: I want to be a happier person
My current gripe is: ???
I have a hard time understanding: myself
There’s these girls: whom I dont want in MY homeroom
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Kayla
I want to buy: clothes from Hot Topic
Where do you plan to visit: Kyoto or Osaka or Tokyo
If you spent the night at my house: I'd sit in a corner and cry (fav saying)
The world could do without: me
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: i dont remember
Most recent thing someone else bought me: dont remember
My middle name is: Danielle
In the morning I: I will still be on the interweb
Last night I was: in my room
There’s this guy I know who: is in my homeroom
If I were an animal I’d be a: an elephant
A better name for me would be: what KMS stands for
Tomorrow I am: listening to music
Tonight I am: going to listen to Evanescence
My birthday is: In November
You got this from: the person who started this thread

Lil'MissLaLa 11-08-2007 07:07 AM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Danielle
but you can call me: Dani
Never in my life have I: Been truely happy with myself
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my mum
My high school is: it was *****
When I’m nervous: I get agitated
The last song I listened to was: can't remember - something of a music channel
If I were to get married right now it would be to: Lawrence!
My hair is: short
When I was 4: my dad was in prison
Last Christmas: Was crap
I should be: asleep
When I look down I see: my big fluffy cardi
The happiest recent event was: having a heart to heart with lawrence last night
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : id be phoebe - she lives outside the box!
By this time next year: I dread to think..
My current gripe is: unwashed dishes!
I have a hard time understanding: why my mum is the way she is
There’s these girls: who just seem to care about whos dumped who and nothing more life changing grr!
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Lawrence
I want to buy: Some new beads
Where do you plan to visit: alaska - id love it
If you spent the night at my house: you'd probably die of boredom!
The world could do without: greedy people who wanna rule the world
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: dvd - Marie Antoinette
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Flowers
My middle name is: Ann
In the morning I: get off this computer when the pro plus kicks in!
Last night I was: doing crossword puzzles and surfing the net
There’s this guy I know who: randomly random
If I was an animal I’d be a: mm..i dunno - butterfly
A better name for me would be: ?
Tomorrow I am: Goig to be Dani-no-mates again
Tonight I am: sleeping??
My birthday is: In Feb
You got this from: RYL

crazykat 11-08-2007 12:35 PM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Katrina
but you can call me: Kat
Never in my life have I: felt completely safe
The one person who can drive me nuts is: atm Deb
My high school is: something i hated
When I’m nervous: I feel sick
The last song I listened to was: Don't Cha-Pussycat dolls
If I were to get married right now it would be to: ARGH i don't wanna get married yet
My hair is: thick
When I was 4: I went to kindergraten
Last Christmas: I spent at my dads
I should be: bein socialable
When I look down I see: my keyboard
The happiest recent event was: seeing my sisters
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : id be phoebe
By this time next year: I hope to be able to handle my anxiety better
My current gripe is: When you tell people not to do something and they continue doing it anyway
I have a hard time understanding: someone?
There’s these girls: care about nobody but themselves
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My sisters
I want to buy: Some more dvds
Where do you plan to visit: Somewhere outside Victoria
If you spent the night at my house: you would probaly get bored
The world could do without: judgemental people
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Some dvds
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Perfume
My middle name is: Rose
In the morning I: I will probaly still be awake
Last night I was: on ryl
There’s this guy I know who: I don't know what to think
If I was an animal I’d be a: monkey
A better name for me would be: ?
Tomorrow I am: probaly just gonna stay home
Tonight I am: hopefully sleeping
My birthday is: In June
You got this from: RYL

Zedebee 11-08-2007 04:30 PM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Zed
but you can call me: Zed
Never in my life have I: Felt so ****
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Me
My high school is: full of good and bad memories
When I’m nervous: I feel as though I'm going to throw up
The last song I listened to was: The Nameless - Slipknot
If I were to get married right now it would be to: A penguin named Jeremy
My hair is: Messy
When I was 4: I was a lot shorter than I am now
Last Christmas: I can't remember
I should be: getting dressed
When I look down I see: my fat leg
The happiest recent event was:
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I wouldn't be here right now
By this time next year: I'll be dead =)
My current gripe is: not knowing what gripe means
I have a hard time understanding: why I have to live when I don't want to
There’s these girls: that I kinda like but keep it on the DL yo
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Her
I want to buy: the world
Where do you plan to visit: You
If you spent the night at my house: we'd get pissed and stuff ;)
The world could do without: ME
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Smirnoff
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Flowers
My middle name is:
In the morning I: I am going to cooook
Last night I was: a coward
There’s this guy I know who: I'm scared of
If I was an animal I’d be a: penguin
A better name for me would be: Cheese
Tomorrow I am: split about whether or not to go
Tonight I am: getting pissed
My birthday is: in March
You got this from: RYL

guttergirl 11-08-2007 04:54 PM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Violet
but you can call me: Vio
Never in my life have I: got it right first time
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Elizabeth
My high school is: awful.
When I’m nervous: i chew my nails
The last song I listened to was: broken promises
If I were to get married right now it would be to: Graeme
My hair is: Long.
When I was 4: i thought it was all ok
Last Christmas: is best forgotten and not reapeted
I should be: camping with my boyfriend and mates
When I look down I see:boyfriend's hoodie...god guys are so messy =/
The happiest recent event was: um,that day at David's =)
By this time next year: i will be free
My current gripe is: um...
I have a hard time understanding: why people go out there way to make life harder
There’s these girls: who probably deserve him alot more than me.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my boyfriend
I want to buy: a rabbit =)
Where do you plan to visit: David's,not so exciting you may think,but its heaven for me down there
If you spent the night at my house: i will make you breakfast =)
The world could do without: greed and selfishness and so much more
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: um a book-geek lol
Most recent thing someone else bought me: train ticket? how romantic
My middle name is: best left unmentioned
In the morning I: will talk to the boyfriend and find my motavation to live
Last night I was: very teary
There’s this guy I know who: said forever and i hope he meens it
If I was an animal I’d be a: wolf
A better name for me would be: happy with the one i've got, though i like Jade.
Tomorrow I am: going out...
Tonight I am: drinking diet coke and feeling sorry for myself.
My birthday is: far too far away
You got this from: RYL

happyphantom 11-08-2007 05:23 PM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: Jen
but you can call me: Happy Phantom!
Never in my life have I: Been in love
The one person who can drive me nuts is: Myself?
My high school is: I quite enjoyed it actually..
When I’m nervous: I feel sick
The last song I listened to was: Sweet Dreams - Tori Amos
If I were to get married right now it would be to: No-one :l
My hair is: Far too long and far too thick.
When I was 4: I had no problems in life!
Last Christmas: Was...I dunno, unmemorable.
I should be: Dunno :S
When I look down I see: Mess. Ick.
The happiest recent event was: Meeting Tori Amos! Actually, meeting Deborah Harry, that was after. Oh to have last month back *sigh*
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I dunno, hate that programme!
By this time next year: I want to have found another job.
My current gripe is: The fact that I've just found myself out of work. Meh.
I have a hard time understanding: Life?
There’s these girls: Who are totally, totally shallow.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Mummy!
I want to buy: Music. I'm addicted to doing it!
Where do you plan to visit: America, Sweden and Iceland...one day.
If you spent the night at my house: I'd make you watch Fleetwood Mac DVDs :-D
The world could do without: Too many things to list.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Credit.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Can't remember!
My middle name is: Louise
In the morning I: Will do nothing.
Last night I was: Possiby the most boring night of my life.
There’s this guy I know who: Is a slimeball!
If I was an animal I’d be a: Ermm, penguin!
A better name for me would be: Tori =)
Tomorrow I am: Doing nothing.
Tonight I am: Doing nothing.
My birthday is: In July
You got this from: RYL

millie-moo 23-08-2009 03:18 AM

My story :)
 
MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: alexandra therese scott
but you can call me: ali
never in my life have I: been to india
The one person who can drive me nuts is: dan.
My high school is: too posh for its own good
When I’m nervous: I feel sick.
The last song I listened to was: artful dodger- woman trouble
If I were to get married right now it would be to: no-one
My hair is: curley :(
When I was 4: my parents got divorced
Last Christmas: Wasgood
I should be: sleeping
When I look down I see: My feet.
The happiest recent event was: portugal
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : monica
By this time next year: I will be either on my gap year or about to start uni
My current gripe is: alex
I have a hard time understanding: men
There’s these girls: who are slags
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mom.
I want to buy: Some new ballet flats.
Where do you plan to visit: fiji in the future
If you spent the night at my house: we wouldnt..the dogs ****ed up
The world could do without: slags
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: panini and iced tea.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: iced latte
My middle name is: therese
In the morning I: Will lie in
Last night I was: sober
There’s this guy I know who: is amazing :).
If I was an animal I’d be a: meerkat.
A better name for me would be: nothing else.
Tomorrow I am: Going to paint a fence
Tonight I am: going to watch mock the week for the fifth time and sleep
My birthday is: june 18th
You got this from:ryl
x

helpmydeath 23-08-2009 03:33 AM

MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: leanne
but you can call me: leanne.
never in my life have I: been hit in the head with a crowbar
The one person who can drive me nuts is: julian, mat, and ben
My high school is: Central
When I’m nervous: i get nauseated
The last song I listened to was: Vulnerable- Secondhand serenade
If I were to get married right now it would be to: someone
My hair is: curlie
When I was 4: im not sure where i lived
Last Christmas: was...fun?
I should be: idk. sleeping
When I look down I see: a pillow
The happiest recent event was: um nothing really
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : i dont watch Friends
By this time next year: I will be... probably the same?
My current gripe is: im sad and lonely
I have a hard time understanding: people in general
There’s these girls: who i hate and are sluts
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my best friends
I want to buy: a CD
Where do you plan to visit: FIJI and Canada!!!
If you spent the night at my house: youd proly be scarred....
The world could do without: war
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: um a song i think
Most recent thing someone else bought me: dinner
My middle name is: n/a
In the morning I: will not feel very well
Last night I was: happy
There’s this guy I know who: is awesome
If I was an animal I’d be a: i dont know.
A better name for me would be: nothing
Tomorrow I am: idk
Tonight I am: going to most likely cry
My birthday is: existent
You got this from:ryl

Shatterproof 23-08-2009 05:06 AM

My Story
Hi, my name is: Helen
but you can call me: Heleno or 'H'
Never in my life have I: punched anyone :)
The one person who can drive me nuts is: me
My high school is: a joke...
When I’m nervous: I say the most stupid things!
The last song I listened to was: Empty Walls- Serj Tankian
If I were to get married right now it would be to: Anna
My hair is: annoying!
When I was 4: I was oblivious....
Last Christmas: was strange :/
I should be: Famous ;))
When I look down I see: my crossed legs (Y)
The happiest recent event was: when I went to my last therapy appointment...drunk!
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : I'd be better than all of 'em!
By this time next year: I want to have made progress in one way or another...
My current gripe is: No comment :P
I have a hard time understanding: what the f*ck I'm on about half the time!
There’s these girls: who need to open their eyes....
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mum :))
I want to buy: myself a new guitar
Where do you plan to visit: The bathroom :P
If you spent the night at my house: You'd run a mile!
The world could do without: Ignorant pricks!
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: is a pack of gum :)
Most recent thing someone else bought me: is a metal ring from Germany!
My middle name is: I don't have one :P
In the morning I: I will wake up my mother
Last night I was: the same as every other night of the past 7 months....
There’s this guy I know who: wants me baad ;)
If I were an animal I’d be a: tortoise?
A better name for me would be: Dip-Stick?
Tomorrow I am: going to arrange to meet up with friends :)
Tonight I am: extremely lonely...
My birthday is: sooon!
You got this from: you're mum :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.