RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   2 accounts (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129758)

jellytot 12-03-2010 01:32 AM

2 accounts
 
am i allowed more than 1 account .
I want to post ..
but I want to be unknown to people whom know me ..
and also my bf knows my ryl user name and I dont want him to know the deep stuff i want to post here ..
every time i try and get a new account it says

jellytot 12-03-2010 01:48 AM

yes i am ...
:(
I have even tried using different browsers to do it too and they both come up with the same response

jellytot 12-03-2010 01:56 AM

wont that mean I will loose my saved password

Freedom Fighter 12-03-2010 02:00 AM

yes it will. And yes you are allowed more then one account. If things still aren't working for you I will try making it.

jellytot 12-03-2010 02:09 AM

its still not working :(

001100111 12-03-2010 02:13 AM

Clear all your history/login cookies

Maybe try to set it up on a different browser?

Freedom Fighter 12-03-2010 02:13 AM

PM me the email and username you want and I will make it for you

jellytot 12-03-2010 02:22 AM

thank yooouu :D

Ami 12-03-2010 04:17 PM

Are you allowed 2 accounts on the same email address?

GlitterandSparkles. 12-03-2010 04:46 PM

^ No I don't think so Ami.

jellytot 13-03-2010 08:21 PM

it worked :D now i can be anonomous when i need to post things that "home" people cant see

SammiKins 14-03-2010 01:15 AM

I have two accounts, for exactly the same reason as you. Somebody got onto my other one and read my posts, somebody I knew, and I had to change my username. I have this account as backup though.

001100111 14-03-2010 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemon. (Post 2181669)
You're allowed multiple accounts, but you cant pretend to be a different person, you can be anonymous but not someone else if it's you.
And no, has to be different email addresses.

what if you created a second account because of a personal change, that you don't want to link to your 'old' self.

If it's presented, I won't lie and say my other account wasn't me, but at the same time I'm going by a totally different name.

Or do i need to disclose the username of my other account?

suspendeddisconnect 15-03-2010 07:43 AM

I think it's more you can't outright lie, not that you have to divulge your other account. Just don't say what your name is and don't refer to your old account either way. The lying rule I think is more to protect people from the fake deaths and otherwise manipulating people's emotions.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.