RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fun and Distractions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What Youtube Video Are You Watching (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125650)

The Mad Hatter 23-01-2010 09:25 PM

What Youtube Video Are You Watching
 
hey guys just like the title says what you tube video are you watching if you have it up and give us a link if appropriate

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjHt3sG5Zg[/ame]

Rodolphus 23-01-2010 09:35 PM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2FMdOLyRcA[/ame]

__T 23-01-2010 11:43 PM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0[/ame]



I got rickroll'd

Rodolphus 24-01-2010 12:52 AM

LOL. Tom. xD

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJph1G3dhEY[/ame]

Yeah. I fangirled really badly when I heard her slight problem with pronouncing 'R's on some words when she sings. And watched the video again and again xD

It's late, that's my excuse.

Michelle Branch (Also known as 'Ooh, pretty!' in my world.) - Sooner or Later.

The Mad Hatter 25-01-2010 12:16 AM

i love this song i love the first part the most and the dude want to hate on us part

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ[/ame]

Athiri 25-01-2010 05:42 AM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQkhsVCWXyg"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQkhsVCWXyg[/ame]

lollypopsticleXxX 25-01-2010 09:53 AM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZjRMa7Pmj4[/ame]


superchick stand in the rain =]

PointeLullaby 07-02-2010 06:28 AM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMu6eaHHQ54&feature=related[/ame]
(I'm more so listening to it rather than watching it though)

Life is peachy 07-02-2010 11:18 AM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jag7oTemldY&feature=related[/ame]

It's funny because I live in a farming district, surrounded by farms, if I was going to be a farmer which would be easy enough to get into I would be like this guy.

DestroyMe 07-02-2010 08:39 PM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8r9lTR3NAA[/ame]

Emilie Autumn ^_^ (or as I say "the goddess of music") she's amazing

Doikers 03-03-2010 08:08 PM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMvQrp8zoI[/ame]
Love it !

Lluviazul 04-03-2010 11:08 PM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXp2ruZoxK8[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXp2ruZoxK8"][/ame]

Life is peachy 05-03-2010 11:15 PM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBaoBneU7U8[/ame]

What happens when us rural folk get together for a howdown ;) It was such a funny night.

Datura. 05-03-2010 11:28 PM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaCCkfjPm0o[/ame]

Because I'm cool like that :3
x x x x

Alix 06-03-2010 01:20 AM

Let's Play - Silent Hill 3 - 027 - Alternate Hospital by agentjr

Zedebee 08-03-2010 08:30 PM

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iak3gV9cYRo&feature=related[/ame]

PointeLullaby 18-12-2010 04:24 AM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m9PS-BFmLY"]YouTube - Fall For You Cover[/ame]

EvilAngel 18-12-2010 06:57 PM

Dir en Grey - The Final

akita 18-12-2010 07:35 PM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdcObAQ5OOM"]YouTube - What You Waiting For? (Extended Clean Version)[/ame]




Old and boring like I am.

sweepingly 18-12-2010 07:43 PM

Yu-Gi-Oh abridged episode 1.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.