RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Support and Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I need a hug, please? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124709)

GlitterandSparkles. 12-01-2010 07:13 PM

I need a hug, please?
 
I'm just going through a really, really bad time right now. I don't want to get into the details of everything at this point in time, but I'd really appreciate it if I could just have a hug or something?

I feel like I'm very close to ruining my 5 months :crying:

melancholic_anicca 12-01-2010 07:40 PM

Hey hunny,

Sorry that you feel so bad, of course you have a hug *hugs*

If you dont want to talk about it then thats fine but it might make you feel better. You could always PM me. I cant promise to give good advice. But Im good at listening and caring!

Be safe, please.

xxx

makedamnsure 12-01-2010 10:29 PM

*hugs* 5 months is brilliant well done. I hope things get better for you soon. PM me if you want.

DevilzKisses 15-01-2010 11:06 PM

5 months is so good, so impressive. I know I don't know details, and you don't want to talk about it and that's ok, but you know you don't have to do it again, you're strong enough not to.
But you have to know as well, if you do then it's not the end of the world, it doesn't make you weak or bad if you slip up.
*Big hugs* it's going to be ok. You can do it

Snow White. 16-01-2010 09:00 AM

*gentle hugs*

You're amazing, and I know things are hard at the moment, but you can get through this and I have so much faith in you! Remember how you for this far, what has helped you overcome urges in the past?

Keep talking, remember we are here for you xxx

ThinkingofRecovery 16-01-2010 11:19 AM

5 months is fantastic. Keep hanging on in there.

Do you know why you feel the urges so much right now?

*hugs*

Fry 16-01-2010 11:36 AM

Lots of (hugs)

Please try not to cut. You know it won't help matters and you'll only feel guilty for ruining your 5 months free (which is such a wonderful achievement by the way!)
xx

PM if you'd like a chat

GlitterandSparkles. 16-01-2010 04:55 PM

Thanks everyone, I'm feeling a bit better now. The urges have just been so strong recently & it feels like I miss cutting. I don't know why and I know how strange that sounds. So much triggering stuff going on, not coping to well.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.