RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   chat problems (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12469)

Ohhh_Emmm_Geee 07-08-2007 01:54 AM

chat problems
 
anyone else having chat connecting to chat, when i try to log in it goes to the connecting to server and stays there, thats it. anyone else have that issue?

happywondering 07-08-2007 02:02 AM

Yea, its being crap.

RenewedHope 07-08-2007 02:02 AM

yeh i got that i really wanted to go on chat too :(

Mek 07-08-2007 02:06 AM

Yeah =( I really wanted to chat, I am really upset..just wanted to vent a lil bit =(

Sharloid. 07-08-2007 02:07 AM

Mhmm.

Ohhh_Emmm_Geee 07-08-2007 02:08 AM

see if you guys can connect now...i can

Harley 07-08-2007 10:33 AM

Looking into it now guys

I am going to make some changes to the whole way chat works, removing the company from the equation when it comes to running / maintaining chat and adding / removing Mods etc - which currently, all ways round is clearly not good enough

I am sorry, and I will let you know when I am able to move it all over to our server and get it sorted :)


Harley


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.