RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   RYL Sponser (Paypal) (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123973)

crazykat 05-01-2010 10:07 AM

RYL Sponser (Paypal)
 
Ok I sponsor RYL through paypal. However changed my bank account in paypal which automatically cancelled my RYL subscription. I've been trying to figure out how to uncancel it as I still want to sponsor RYL but I can't figure it out so if someone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)

Harley 06-01-2010 01:31 PM

Silly old PayPal! :)

I would guess you could start a new one? Or is it not letting you?

Harley

crazykat 06-01-2010 03:51 PM

Do I start the new one from RYL again? Thanks

Harley 06-01-2010 03:53 PM

I do believe that should work, but let me know when done if it works and I will check from my end and see all is hunky dory and that two aren't going to try refresh next year or anything :)

Thanks so much

Harley

crazykat 07-01-2010 03:28 AM

I have started a new one, thanks :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.