![]() |
Any veterans from early 2004?
Hi all
I was wondering if there were any veterans from early 2004? (i.e. just before the site changed from RuinYourLife to RecoverYourLife). I was really active then, and have tried to take an active part in the community again, but my life has changed so much in the last 5 years and I have been so busy it has been difficult to get back into the swing of things here. My life has taken a huge turn for the better in the last year. I still self-injure at times but haven't been ill enough to be admitted to hospital since I had an extremely bad experience with paramedics there, which has driven me on to a lot of mental health work across the country. In particular, I am on two national advisory panels for children's mental health: http://www.right-here.org.uk and http://www.youngminds.org.uk . While I get the feeling I am being used for tokenism a lot of the time, it has brought me into contact with many other like-minded people. And if my position there is at all a helpful link for the community here, I'll be happy to help a lot more. I hope you are all well, in hope Gary (formerly known as Dark_Ronius) |
I was around then, with the same name. Your name looks familiar. I"m glad you are doing well.
|
I was around back and under the same name then and my brain is failing me with your name, Glad things are starting to look better.
|
I was around as well... I'm glad your life is going OK...
|
I was around too but i was very ill so i don't remember much....
|
heloooo
Yep I was around then under this name I think I remember your name but you know my life was pretty cr*p back then I think my memory cells just didn't come along for the ride .... Your advisory panel work sounds interesting and probably necessary, every bit helps even if your in put it ignored at times and you're seen as a token, even as as token it gives you a communicative opportunity and someone may / will hear / see what you are saying / doing (from one token to a previous token in my old job!) Ce |
i was there, but i also have a poor memory of things back then,however your name does look familiar.... so Hullo, and glad to hear you're doing better :D
|
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:31 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.