![]() |
Survey thingy
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Yes. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Kitty. Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? I don't even know myself inside and out. What's something you really want right now? More time and a brain that co-operates. Are you afraid of falling in love? Yes. Do you like the beach? Yup. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? When I was little. When was the last time you held hands with someone? Last week. What's the background on your cell? Yellow flower. Do you like your phone? It's okay. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? No... Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Laura's temporary one. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Meh. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes. When was the last time you had a hickey? No. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Yup. Do you eat brown bread or white? Varies. What is the last movie you saw? Wizards of Waverly place - The Movie *cough*. What about at the movies? Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Are you photogenic? Noooo. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? I don't know? Do you like your nose? No. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Neither. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Zoo =). Do you have a middle name? No. Are you tired? Yes. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? A year or so. Are they a relative? No. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Not today. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? 2. Last phone call? Dad. Is there a certain quote you live by? Not really. What's on your mind? Quotes. Do you have any tattoos? No. When was the last time you cried? *shrug*. What is your favorite colour? Green. Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? No. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Probably. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? Not sure. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Nobody. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yes. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes >.< Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? No. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? No. Do you open up to people easily? No. What do your friends call you? Zed. Has anyone upset you in the last week? Hm. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff all the way. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? No? Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Possibly. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Watching something or other. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Most of the time. Are you doing this because you're bored? No. Would you consider yourself heartless? No. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? I did at one point. Never again. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Sandra Bullock. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Yes. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? Yes! If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Not really. Have you ever been drunk at work? No. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? Thank you <3 If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? I don't know, never drank it. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? I'd expect them to be civil at least. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? Hw r u dearest? Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes. Do you prefer light or dark haired? I don't care? Do you have photos up around your room, of you? I have one with me in, not ones just of me. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Depends where I am and who with. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? I already live in England so that would be a pretty pointless move wouldn't it. But Australia anyway. Ever been suspended from school? Nope. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? More paranoid than mad. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Yup. Last person you were in the car with? Dad cousin and uncle. What time did you wake up this morning? Various times but 10. How tall are you? 5'5" ish How many drugs are in your system? I'm not sure if there's any alcohol left. What foreign language do/did you study? French. Do you own sunglasses? No. Where is the next place you will travel to? Job centre. Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long. Do you want to cut your hair? It needs a trim, that doesn't mean I want to. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Very. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? College? Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yes. How's your hair right now? Wet. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Yes. I'm incapable of keeping a grudge for more than half an hour... What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? My cat Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? No. What's something you really want right now? More time, and motivation Are you afraid of falling in love? Not really Do you like the beach? Not really Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Don't think so. When was the last time you held hands with someone? Don't know What's the background on your cell? My cat Do you like your phone? Sure. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? No. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Don't know. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Kinda, yes. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes. When was the last time you had a hickey? No. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? No. Do you eat brown bread or white? Russian 'black'. Which is rye bread. What is the last movie you saw? Something on tv probably What about at the movies? It was a while ago. I can't remember. Are you photogenic? Noooo. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? No. I might get aggressive, accidentally. Do you like your nose? Not that much, but i don't mind really. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Rottweiler. But i'm muc more of a cat person. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Zoo =). Do you have a middle name? No. Are you tired? Yes. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? A year or so. Are they a relative? No. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Yes, if it was definately the right person. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? dunno. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? 2 hairbands, no bracelets Last phone call? Dad. Is there a certain quote you live by? No. What's on your mind? the above question. Do you have any tattoos? No. When was the last time you cried? A while ago. I don't tend o cry much. What is your favorite colour? Black Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? Not really. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Sure why not. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? No idea. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Of course. Who are you texting? Nobody. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? No. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Theoretically, I suppose I could. But I probably wouldn't Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? No. Were you single on Valentines Day? Yes. Do you open up to people easily? Soemtimes What do your friends call you? Depends on the language being spoken. Has anyone upset you in the last week? Not really. Have you ever cried over a text? No. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Neither. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Not particularly. I lack the motivation. Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Possibly. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Watching something or other. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Most of the time. Are you doing this because you're bored? I don't know why I'm doing this... Would you consider yourself heartless? No. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? No. I'm happy enough in that respect. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? I wouldn't. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? No. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? Yes. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? No. It would be none of my business really. Have you ever been drunk at work? No. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? 'ok i'll b in the library' If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? I wouldn't What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? I'd expect them to be civil. I don't ask anyone's opinion on my choice of friends. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? 'what exactly happened?' Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes. Do you prefer light or dark haired? Dark probably, but that's not a final answer in that light coloured hair would not put me off. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? No. Way. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Thinking, upset, not very sociable, headache, depressed. Depends really. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? England, I'm in two minds about, long story. Australia, i wouldn't mind visiting, but I dislike heat. Ever been suspended from school? Nope. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? More paranoid than mad. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Nope. Last person you were in the car with? Family What time did you wake up this morning? 12.30 How tall are you? 1.68m/5'6 How many drugs are in your system? None. What foreign language do/did you study? French, and a bit of German for 3 years. Do you own sunglasses? Maybe. Somewhere Where is the next place you will travel to? College maybe. Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes. Have to find the time. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? It was my dad. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? Don't know Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yes. How's your hair right now? tied back. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Yes. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Kitty. Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? I don't even know myself inside and out. What's something you really want right now? A certain person. Are you afraid of falling in love? No. Do you like the beach? It's alright. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yes. When was the last time you held hands with someone? Saturday night. What's the background on your cell? Me && my aunt in the Chalice Well Gardens. Do you like your phone? Yes. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? No... Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Dom. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? ... =( What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes. When was the last time you had a hickey? Ages ago. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Only a teeny bit as a joke. Do you eat brown bread or white? Varies. What is the last movie you saw? Part of Scary Movie, part of The Nutty Professor. I don't remember the last film I sat through 'til the end. =/ What about at the movies? I don't remember. Are you photogenic? Noooo. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? I don't know? Do you like your nose? No. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Neither. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Zoo =) Do you have a middle name? Yes. Are you tired? Yes. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? 6/7 years. Are they a relative? No. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Not today. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Maybe. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? 1. Last phone call? My aunt. Is there a certain quote you live by? Not really. What's on your mind? Stuff =( Do you have any tattoos? No. When was the last time you cried? Earlier. What is your favorite colour? Turquoise/purple/pink. Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? I wouldn't say I've *recently* lost them, no. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Probably. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? Not sure. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Nobody. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Nope. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes >.< Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? Yes. Do you open up to people easily? No. What do your friends call you? Zara or Pixie. Has anyone upset you in the last week? Hm. =( Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff all the way. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Not particularly. Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Yes. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Sleeping. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Depends. Are you doing this because you're bored? Yes. Would you consider yourself heartless? No. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? No. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Angelina Jolie. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Yes. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? Noooo. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Yeah, although I only live with one other person. Have you ever been drunk at work? I've never had a job. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? "I'm guna get sum beer an wkds in 4 2nite if u want sum bring a few quid 4 the pot x" If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? I wouldn't ever drink 15 beers, I hate the stuff. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? I'd expect them to be civil at least. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? "That's a relief x x x" Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes. Do you prefer light or dark haired? I don't mind. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? Yes, but none of me on my own, they're of me and my family/friends. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Depends where I am and who with. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? I already live in England so that would be a pretty pointless move wouldn't it? Ever been suspended from school? Almost. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? More paranoid than mad. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Nope. Last person you were in the car with? Mum && taxi driver. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:30. How tall are you? 5'3" How many drugs are in your system? Alcohol and 3 prescription meds. What foreign language do/did you study? French && German. Do you own sunglasses? Yes. Where is the next place you will travel to? *shrug* Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long. Do you want to cut your hair? No. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Not particularly. Oh I feel mean now, I'm no watercolour. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? No idea. Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Story of my life atm. How's your hair right now? A bit greasy. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
No. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Kitties! Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? No. What's something you really want right now? Lasagna. Are you afraid of falling in love? No. Do you like the beach? No. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yep! It was really cute. When was the last time you held hands with someone? I can't remember. What's the background on your cell? Me and my friend at an music awards show. Do you like your phone? Yep! Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Haha no. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? I can't remember. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Meh. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Hands. When was the last time you had a hickey? A couple of weeks ago. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? No. Do you eat brown bread or white? Either or. What is the last movie you saw? The Devil Wears Prada What about at the movies? Saw VI Are you photogenic? I think so. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? No. Do you like your nose? No. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Neither. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Art museum. Do you have a middle name? Yes I do. Are you tired? Yes. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? Hmm... 4 years now? Are they a relative? No. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Yes. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? None. Last phone call? Dad. Is there a certain quote you live by? "Memento mori". What's on your mind? Debating on making some lasagna or wait till after school. Do you have any tattoos? 5. When was the last time you cried? Last night. What is your favorite colour? Red. Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? My grandma died in January. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Ya, my grandma wouldn't have died. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? I never know. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Nobody. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yes. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes! Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? No. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? No. Do you open up to people easily? No. What do your friends call you? Heehaw. Has anyone upset you in the last week? Ya someone sent me an upsetting Facebook message explaining pretty much how I messed up the friendship. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? No? Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Possibly. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Drinking a beer. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? All the time. Are you doing this because you're bored? Yes. Would you consider yourself heartless? Sometimes. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? Once a month. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Angelina Jolie. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Yes. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? No! If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Not really. Have you ever been drunk at work? Yes. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? Sounds good. 8pm then. If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? Probably sleeping. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? I don't know, some people don't like my boyfriend. I ignore it. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? The one we went to before? Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes. Do you prefer light or dark haired? Dark hair. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? One of just me and my boyfriend. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? That I don't feel like talking. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? England. Ever been suspended from school? Yes. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? More paranoid than mad. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Yup. Last person you were in the car with? My boyrfriend, my ex-girlfriend, and her new girlfriend. What time did you wake up this morning? 8:30am. How tall are you? 5'11. How many drugs are in your system? Caffeine and nicotine. What foreign language do/did you study? French. Do you own sunglasses? Yes. Where is the next place you will travel to? School. Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Short. Do you want to cut your hair? YES! Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Um, the last text I got was from my dad. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? Sleeping. Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yes. How's your hair right now? Weird. |
I wish.
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
The person that hurt me to the core, I'd forgive. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Cats. Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? Nobody knows me inside and out. What's something you really want right now? For this to go away. Are you afraid of falling in love? Very much. Do you like the beach? Yes. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? With 2 cousins when I was younger. When was the last time you held hands with someone? No idea. What's the background on your cell? Me and my best friend. Do you like your phone? I love it. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Not at all. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? I can't remember. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Yes. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes. When was the last time you had a hickey? Just no. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Nope. Do you eat brown bread or white? White. What is the last movie you saw? I can't remember. What about at the movies? The Ugly Truth. Are you photogenic? No. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? I don't know? Do you like your nose? I don't really know. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Neither. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Either. Do you have a middle name? I do. Are you tired? Very. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? A year? Are they a relative? No. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? No. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? None at the moment. Last phone call? Auntie. Is there a certain quote you live by? Completely. What's on your mind? The quote. Do you have any tattoos? No. When was the last time you cried? Last night. What is your favorite colour? Green. Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? Yes. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Yes. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? No idea. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Too many people. Who are you texting? Nobody. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? No. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? No. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? Yes. Do you open up to people easily? No. What do your friends call you? My name.. Has anyone upset you in the last week? Hmpff. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? No. Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Yes. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Watching a DVD. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? It depends. Are you doing this because you're bored? Possibly. Would you consider yourself heartless? Clearly. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? No. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? I don't know. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Yes. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? No. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Yes. Have you ever been drunk at work? No. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? Ugh, I'd rather not type it out. If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? No idea. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? Tough. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? I don't have 15, I deleted them. Would you take a road trip with your friends? Maybe. Do you prefer light or dark haired? Dark. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? No. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? It means I'm thinking. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? Australia. Ever been suspended from school? No. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? Paranoid. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Nope. Last person you were in the car with? Mum. What time did you wake up this morning? This afternoon. 12:15. How tall are you? Short. How many drugs are in your system? Antihistamine. What foreign language do/did you study? German. Do you own sunglasses? Yes. Where is the next place you will travel to? Aunts. Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Medium. Do you want to cut your hair? No. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? I deleted my texts. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? Nowhere. Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yes. How's your hair right now? Crap. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them? Yes. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Kitty Cat Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? Yes. And it kind of scares me sometimes how well she can read me. What's something you really want right now? Umm..I want my new phone to get here before I have to go back to work. Are you afraid of falling in love? Sometimes. Do you like the beach? I do. Although I prefer the mountains. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? I don't think so no. When was the last time you held hands with someone? A year or so ago. What's the background on your cell? In front it's the Huskers Logo, Inside is some angel wings. Do you like your phone? I did until the stupid touch screen cracked for no reason that I can figure out. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Umm. Kinda sorta. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? I don't remember honestly. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Not really no. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes, Smile When was the last time you had a hickey? Never Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Can't say I have. Do you eat brown bread or white? Varies, but I prefer White. What is the last movie you saw? Underdog. LOL. What about at the movies? The Proposal. Are you photogenic? Sometimes. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? I don't know. I never have been. Do you like your nose? I guess. LOL. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Neither. I prefer Beagles. Thanks. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Zoo Do you have a middle name? Ann Are you tired? Kinda, Sorta, Not really. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? AAA? LOL. I have been a member for like 3 years now. Are they a relative? Nope If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Not today. 6 months from now, yes. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I would if the situation was right. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? Zero Last phone call? Mom Is there a certain quote you live by? I have several Scriptures that I do. What's on your mind? Stuff. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet When was the last time you cried? I dunno Couple weeks ago probably. What is your favorite colour? Lavender Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? Nope. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? I don't really know. Probably though. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? Not sure. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? No one @ the moment. I am sure I will be texting Amber later though. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yes. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Unfortunately, Yes. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yep. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Nope Were you single on Valentines Day? Yes. Do you open up to people easily? Not so much anymore. What do your friends call you? Megan or Meg Has anyone upset you in the last week? Not really... Well.. Okay.. Dealing with Verizon hasn't exactly been fun... Have you ever cried over a text? Yep. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? In some things. Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Maybe What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Sleeping How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Alot. Especially @ work Are you doing this because you're bored? Kinda sorta... Would you consider yourself heartless? Not in the least bit. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? Nope. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Harrison Ford Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Kinda. Not really though. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? Probably not. Maybe in a cage though. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Not really, considering I live alone. Have you ever been drunk at work? Nope. I have never been drunk. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? "Jesus hands are holding u. Whoever stops this will be unhappy. I love u. Tell nine friends you love them. And God will fight your battles. If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? I won't ever drink that much at a time, so really I don't know. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? It won't happen. He is gonna have to meet thier approval, because they have been around longer than he has. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? It's a picture message... So it kind of doesn't really say anything. LOL Would you take a road trip with your friends? Um yeah. Have, and will again. Do you prefer light or dark haired? Don't really matter. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? Not just me, but yes. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? It may mean that I just don't know you yet. If I know you, it probably means I am pretty upset/angry. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? Austrailia Ever been suspended from school? Nope. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? Not really. Kind of makes me wonder why though. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Yup. Last person you were in the car with? my mom was in mine Saturday What time did you wake up this morning? 5:10 How tall are you? 5'8" How many drugs are in your system? Zero. Although I probably need an Advil or 2. What foreign language do/did you study? None. I want to learn Spanish, Greek & Hebrew though. Do you own sunglasses? Yes. Where is the next place you will travel to? Back to work. Do you say sexy a lot? Not at all. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long. Do you want to cut your hair? Not really at the moment. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? She's beautiful, but I don't swing that way.... So yeah. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? I am assuming he is in his office @ work, but I don't know. Maybe getting lunch? Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? Nope Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Um. Yeah. Definately. How's your hair right now? Pulled partway back... |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
No. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Kitty. Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? I don't even know myself inside and out. What's something you really want right now? A different body. Are you afraid of falling in love? A little. Do you like the beach? Sometimes. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? I'm not sure. Don't think so... When was the last time you held hands with someone? Last week. What's the background on your cell? Some flowers or something. Do you like your phone? It's okay. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Some things. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? F*ck knows. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Yes. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes or mouth. When was the last time you had a hickey? Ages ago. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? I don't think so... Do you eat brown bread or white? White. What is the last movie you saw? Harry Potter 3. What about at the movies? Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Are you photogenic? I think you have to be pretty for that. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? It would creep me out I think. Do you like your nose? Hell no. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Neither really but I guess Rottweiler. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Zoo =) Do you have a middle name? Yup. Are you tired? Vaguely. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? Pretty much all my life if it's the one I think it is. Are they a relative? No. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? I don't think so. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? None. Last phone call? Beth. Is there a certain quote you live by? No. What's on your mind? Quotes. Do you have any tattoos? No. When was the last time you cried? Today. What is your favorite colour? I don't have one. Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? No. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? I don't know. Probably. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? Not sure. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Nobody. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yes. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? No. Do you open up to people easily? I seem to open up so they will leave me be mostly. What do your friends call you? Katy. Has anyone upset you in the last week? Yes. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff all the way. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Not really. Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Yes. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? I don't know. Drinking and chatting? How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Often. Are you doing this because you're bored? Yes. Would you consider yourself heartless? No. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? I did at one point. Never again. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? I don't know. Amy Lee would be fun. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Vaguely. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? No. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Yes. Have you ever been drunk at work? No. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? Thinking of you, hope it goes ok today *squish* xx If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? I don't know. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? I'd expect them to be civil at least. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? Im gutted im too old for trick treating x x x Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes. Do you prefer light or dark haired? I don't care. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? I have ones with me in them. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Depends. Usually depressed or thoughtful. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? I already live in England so that would be a pretty pointless move wouldn't it. Australia sounds good but it has big spiders. Might just stay put. Ever been suspended from school? No. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? More paranoid than mad. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? I've skimmed through. Last person you were in the car with? Mum. What time did you wake up this morning? I don't know. 7ish? How tall are you? 5'3 I think. How many drugs are in your system? Nicotine probably. What foreign language do/did you study? French, German, Chinese, Spanish. None stuck lol. Do you own sunglasses? Yus somewhere. Where is the next place you will travel to? College. Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? I enjoy both. Do you want to cut your hair? No. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Quite I guess but I don't think of them that way. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? At home I would think. Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yes. How's your hair right now? Messy probably. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Yeah. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Marie xD Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? How can someone know me inside out, when I don't know myself that much? What's something you really want right now? To not be afraid. Are you afraid of falling in love? Very much so. Do you like the beach? No. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Probably when I was younger. When was the last time you held hands with someone? Not for a long time... What's the background on your cell? Me and Megan. Do you like your phone? Need a new one. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Of course not. It's me. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Jade's. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Eh, kind of. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes. When was the last time you had a hickey? Never? Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? No, cut my own before though. Didn't end well O_O Do you eat brown bread or white? White. What is the last movie you saw? Saw VI. What about at the movies? ...Saw VI =P Are you photogenic? O_O hell no. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? Probably not, no =P Do you like your nose? Yes ^_^ Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Poodle. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Neither. Do you have a middle name? Yep. Two. Are you tired? Very. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? Almost a year. Are they a relative? No. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Nah, the weather's rubbish xD Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No? How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? 5. should be 6, but a certain person hasn't made it yet =P Last phone call? Dad. Is there a certain quote you live by? "Whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger"? =P What's on your mind? Shizz. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet. When was the last time you cried? Today. What is your favorite colour? Purple/red. Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? No. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Probably. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? I can't predict the future... Probably not for ages, though. If ever. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Nobody. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Probably. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yep. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes =] Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? Yes. Do you open up to people easily? No. What do your friends call you? Gab, Gabz and Gabzy =] Has anyone upset you in the last week? Yes. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? None. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? No xD Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Yep. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Watching TV. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Most of the time. Are you doing this because you're bored? Yes. Would you consider yourself heartless? No. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? Yep xD If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Only one? D: Gerard Way, fo shizzle. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Yes. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? No. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Yeah. Have you ever been drunk at work? No. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? -cuddles- <3 If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? No idea. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? Not be very happy. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? Stop making me get my phone out O_O Long text that I can't be arsed to type out Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes. Do you prefer light or dark haired? Dark. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? None with just me, no. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Tired, thinking or upset. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? I live in England, so...=P Ever been suspended from school? Nope. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? More worried than anything. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? No. Last person you were in the car with? Dad. What time did you wake up this morning? About 10ish. How tall are you? 5 ft 2.5 ¬_¬ How many drugs are in your system? Probably some caffeine =P What foreign language do/did you study? French. Do you own sunglasses? No. Where is the next place you will travel to? Work. Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long. Do you want to cut your hair? I want a new hair cut, yeah. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Very much so =D Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? *shrugs* Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yes. How's your hair right now? Needs washing. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Already have. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? My kitteh :( Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? No. What's something you really want right now? A cuddle. Are you afraid of falling in love? Fooking terrified :) Do you like the beach? Love it :) Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Mhmm. When was the last time you held hands with someone? Couple of weeks ago, I guess. What's the background on your cell? Your mum's face. Do you like your phone? It's okay =] Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Hahahahano. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Uhm..Amy? =] Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Yes. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Boobehs. I joke, eyes and smile :) When was the last time you had a hickey? Two/three weeks ago? xD Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? I have indeedy. Do you eat brown bread or white? Brown, usually. What is the last movie you saw? Sister Act xD What about at the movies? Harry Potter. Are you photogenic? *snorts* No. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? Uhm, no. That would freak me out. Do you like your nose? No >.< Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Rottweiler <3 Poodles look stupid. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Art museum ^_^ Do you have a middle name? Yes. Are you tired? No. I'm pretty much buzzed from sleeping too much. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? Erm...14 years? Are they a relative? Nopes. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? I would. If it was called marriage, and not a civil union, because that's just wank. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Not now, no :) How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? 10. Last phone call? Cheryl :) Is there a certain quote you live by? 'I believe everything always in time will come, and I believe it's all for a reason.' What's on your mind? Shania Twain. Do you have any tattoos? One. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago? What is your favorite colour? Red. Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? Yes. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Uhm...I'm not sure. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? I have no idea. When she comes to visit me/or me her? :) Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Cheryl :) Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yep. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? I do :) Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? Erm...no. Do you open up to people easily? no. What do your friends call you? Marie/Maroo/Mario/Mo/Mafiki. Has anyone upset you in the last week? Yes. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? I'll take the whiskey. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Erm...depends what you're talking about ;) :P Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Mhmm :) What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Erm...Skyping/MSNing/NaNoing. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? A lot of the time. Are you doing this because you're bored? I guess? Would you consider yourself heartless? sometimes. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? No. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Uhm...hard decision D: I'm going for Ellen Page, though. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Not really. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? Hell to the yeah. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Not really. Though it would depend which day it was. Have you ever been drunk at work? School, yes. Work, no. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? 'XD. I love you tooo. [then a load of stuff about NaNo :P]' If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? Vomitting. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? Not be overly thrilled. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? 'Aww. Poor guy. Ox' - about Lloyd, on X Factor :P Would you take a road trip with your friends? Try and stop me xD Do you prefer light or dark haired? Darkish. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? Not of just me, no. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? There's something wrong. Or I'm just really nervous. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? I'd rather stay in England, just a different part. Ever been suspended from school? Once xD Does it make you mad when people stare at you? It proper freaks me out. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? No? O.O Last person you were in the car with? Dad. What time did you wake up this morning? Like...6pm? :P How tall are you? 5'7" How many drugs are in your system? There shouldn't be any? What foreign language do/did you study? German, French and Italian. Do you own sunglasses? No. Where is the next place you will travel to? Erm...to town? xD Do you say sexy a lot? Nopes. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long. Do you want to cut your hair? YES. It's doing my head in xD Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Gorgeous :) Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? She's online, so at her home. Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? Yes xD Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? I'm not sure. I think if you've truly moved on, then no. How's your hair right now? Fuzzy. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Yes, I never really blamed her. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Kitty cat Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? She knows me outside, not really inside. What's something you really want right now? My favourite person in the world here giving me cuddles like old times. Are you afraid of falling in love? No. Do you like the beach? Maybe Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yea it's squishy When was the last time you held hands with someone? Dunno a few weeks? What's the background on your cell? My friend Katie & Me! Do you like your phone? No it sucks Honestly, are things going the way you planned? No... Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Em....Chris Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Yes =( What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes When was the last time you had a hickey? Last year >.< Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Yup. Do you eat brown bread or white? Depends What is the last movie you saw? Shark Tale =P What about at the movies? 500 days of Summer? Are you photogenic? God no When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? I love love love it Do you like your nose? Meah? Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Both! Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Zoo =) Do you have a middle name? Yes, 3. Are you tired? Yes. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? 2 years lol Are they a relative? No. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? If they agreed yes. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? 2. Last phone call? Granny =) Is there a certain quote you live by? Nope What's on your mind? Going to bed Do you have any tattoos? Nope When was the last time you cried? Few days What is your favorite colour? Pink and black Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? Yes Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? No Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? Dunno... Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Ryan Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yea >.< Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes >.< Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Sure Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes Were you single on Valentines Day? Em....kinda Do you open up to people easily? Depends What do your friends call you? Grainne Has anyone upset you in the last week? Yep Have you ever cried over a text? Many times Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Sometimes Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Of course What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Em, driving home. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? A lot Are you doing this because you're bored? Yep Would you consider yourself heartless? No. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? Yes, sometimes. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Mikey Way Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Not really Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? Maybe If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? No, there's never anyone home. Have you ever been drunk at work? Nope What's the 9th text in your inbox say? "Haha.... Can I ask you a random question?! " If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? Throwing up What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? Make sure they were at least respectful but not see them both together too much. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? Mea? Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes. Do you prefer light or dark haired? Dont mind Do you have photos up around your room, of you? Nope If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? I'm usually shy, sad, lonely or thinking. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? Australia obviously Ever been suspended from school? Nope. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? Not really Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Nope but I'd like too Last person you were in the car with? My brother What time did you wake up this morning? About 8 How tall are you? 5'10" How many drugs are in your system? Just prescription What foreign language do/did you study? French Do you own sunglasses? Yes Where is the next place you will travel to? College Do you say sexy a lot? Not anymore Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Longish Do you want to cut your hair? Yes Who was the last person in your bed? Me Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Meah Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? At home? Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? yea Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yea How's your hair right now? A mess |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Yes. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Purr Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? I have lots of people who think they do. What's something you really want right now? To be drunk Are you afraid of falling in love? Yes. Do you like the beach? Yup. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yes When was the last time you held hands with someone? Today What's the background on your cell? A cliff I was on the other week Do you like your phone? Yes Honestly, are things going the way you planned? No, but I expected it Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Not sure Is there someone you wish you were still close with? No to be honest. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes. When was the last time you had a hickey? Month ago? Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Lol yeah Do you eat brown bread or white? Both What is the last movie you saw? Saw V What about at the movies? Up! Are you photogenic? Noooo. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? No. No. And no. Do you like your nose? Yes - it entertains me Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Rotty! Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Zoo =). Do you have a middle name? Yes Are you tired? Yes. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? A year or so. Are they a relative? No. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? God no. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? None Last phone call? Boyf Is there a certain quote you live by? Not really. What's on your mind? Two and a half men Do you have any tattoos? No. When was the last time you cried? Today What is your favorite colour? Turqouise Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? No. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? YesYesYes Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? 2 Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? My entertaining numpty of a friend Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yes. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes... Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? No. Do you open up to people easily? No. What do your friends call you? My name Has anyone upset you in the last week? Yes Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff all the way. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Yes Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Yes What were you doing at 10 pm last night? *Giggles like naughty kid* Seexy time How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Unless I lose my temper, all the time Are you doing this because you're bored? Yes Would you consider yourself heartless? Ive been called it alot Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? Nah If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Tim Minchin Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? No Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? Yes! If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Not really. Have you ever been drunk at work? Hungover to the point of still drunk What's the 9th text in your inbox say? Yeah Sl*t!! If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? I hate beer - so puking What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? I'd expect them to be civil at least. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? What week is it? Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes. Do you prefer light or dark haired? Dark Do you have photos up around your room, of you? I have one with me in, not ones just of me. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Im nervous, new , feel out of place, annoyed.. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? London - England Ever been suspended from school? Nearly Does it make you mad when people stare at you? More paranoid than mad. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? No Last person you were in the car with? Myself What time did you wake up this morning? 3 minutes to ten How tall are you? 5'4 How many drugs are in your system? None =) Go me What foreign language do/did you study? French, Latin, Spanish. Do you own sunglasses? Yes Where is the next place you will travel to? School Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes and no Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Hmm... In a way yes - but Im not attracted to him myself. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? In bed Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? Yes Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Hm.. I dont know How's your hair right now? Damp |
I'm so bored that I'm going to do this...
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them? Yes. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Kitty cats...and how much I love them. Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? Yes, but I'm feeling a bit disconnected right now. What's something you really want right now? Sleep and to turn the clock back about 5 hours. Are you afraid of falling in love? With certain things/people. Do you like the beach? Most of the time. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yes. When was the last time you held hands with someone? I don't remember. What's the background on your cell? Ice/snow Do you like your phone? I'm not very attached to it. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Not at all. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? A school contact Is there someone you wish you were still close with? A few people from long ago. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Maybe eyes...not quite sure. When was the last time you had a hickey? Have I ever had one? Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Unfortunately for them, yes. Do you eat brown bread or white? Varies. What is the last movie you saw? I don't remember...I haven't watched one in a while. What about at the movies? Haven't been in ages Are you photogenic? Somewhat When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? Ew, no! Do you like your nose? At certain angles. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? I can't choose between dogs!! Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Art museum...unless I was freeing the animals. Do you have a middle name? Yes, but I'm not sharing. Are you tired? Always. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? My entire life. Are they a relative? Yes. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Not sure. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Probably. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? None. Last phone call? A lousy company to complain! Is there a certain quote you live by? Too many to list. What's on your mind? Everything I should be doing right now. Do you have any tattoos? A few. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. What is your favorite colour? It changes on a daily basis. Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? No. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Yes. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? Not sure. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Nobody. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yes. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes. Nobody ever believes me, but I'm always right. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? Not technically. Do you open up to people easily? No. What do your friends call you? It's too embarrassing to share... Has anyone upset you in the last week? Yes. Have you ever cried over a text? I don't really text. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff, but I'd prefer neither. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Maybe. Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Yes. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Fighting sleep. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Too often. Are you doing this because you're bored? Yes. Would you consider yourself heartless? No. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? Sometimes. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Ha, I'd rather not share. I'm a bit too serious about this fantasy and have embarrassed myself enough over it. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Yes. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? No. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Yes. Have you ever been drunk at work? No. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? There is no 9th text. If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? Puking. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? Not sure. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? There is no 15th...nobody I know texts, honestly. Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes, but only if I was driving. Do you prefer light or dark haired? Depends. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? I used to. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Depends. Recently, because I'm half asleep. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? Australia, since I've already moved to England. Ever been suspended from school? No. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? No. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Yes. Last person you were in the car with? My son. What time did you wake up this morning? 5:30 am How tall are you? 5'6 How many drugs are in your system? None, but I wish I had something! What foreign language do/did you study? Spanish, French, and German Do you own sunglasses? Many pairs. Where is the next place you will travel to? Grocery store. Do you say sexy a lot? No. I've been told I sound strange when I say it, so I refrain. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Medium. Do you want to cut your hair? Always. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? I don't even remember the last person I texted. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? At work. Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yes. How's your hair right now? Looking very good, actually. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Yes. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Mew- the pokemon. xD Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? I'm not sure. What's something you really want right now? A cuddle... and some lunch. Are you afraid of falling in love? No... but I'm afraid of being rejected. Do you like the beach? Yes, very much (but not so much when it's stormy.) Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? I think my sister and I used to share the sofa to sleep on when we went on holidays (when we were much, much smaller.) When was the last time you held hands with someone? I don't even remember. What's the background on your cell? A pretty picture of Lord Rosiel. Do you like your phone? It has served me well, but it's getting very old and unreliable. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Haha! no. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Amber's new number. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Maybe...? What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? I tend to think people are pretty if they in some way resemble Lord Rosiel, but aside from that I don't really look at people. I actually do think it's what's inside that counts. When was the last time you had a hickey? Ew, never. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Yes, I cut my mother's hair semi-regularly. Do you eat brown bread or white? Usually grain bread. What is the last movie you saw? I Know What You Did Last Summer. It was on TV on Halloween, so I watched it. What about at the movies? Bedtime Stories. Are you photogenic? Not particularly. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? Probably not... Do you like your nose? Sure. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Rottweiler, but I would have to keep it well trained. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Oh... both!!! Museum, by a pinch. Do you have a middle name? No. Are you tired? Yeah. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? Since she was born. Are they a relative? Yes. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Um, can I get dressed first? xD; Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? None. Last phone call? I don't remember. Is there a certain quote you live by? There are heaps; "Carpe diem", "Follow your bliss"... I could go on... What's on your mind? Lunch. Do you have any tattoos? I have two. I have one that says "Vox" and I have one of Rosiel and Katan that I drew myself. I'm so proud of it. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago. What is your favorite colour? White or olive green. Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? No. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? I don't think so. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? I have no idea. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Em. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? No. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes. I really need to learn to trust those feelings. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? I don't know 'opposite sex'... Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? No, but I might as well have been. Do you open up to people easily? Hmm... sometimes? It depends on the person. What do your friends call you? Dru or Katan. Has anyone upset you in the last week? Not especially. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Neither. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Not really. I like peace. Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? I don't think so. My friends and I used to sit on each other while we were watching movies and stuff, but I'm not sure that counts as 'snuggling'. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? I was trying to complete the Halloween events on Gaia onilne. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? I used to do that a lot, but not so much these days. Are you doing this because you're bored? No. Would you consider yourself heartless? Not at all. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? I feel I would be more comfortable in a male body. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Such an opportunity would be wasted on someone like me. There aren't any celebrities I would like to date. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Yes. I get scared sometimes when I swim in the ocean; I'm all too aware that there are strange things swimming around in there. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? No, thank you. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? No. I live by myself. Have you ever been drunk at work? No. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? I don't save my texts. If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? I don't know, I don't drink. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? I don't know... I'd just rather have friends. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? I don't think my phone can even store that many texts. Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes, that'd be cool. Do you prefer light or dark haired? Either? Do you have photos up around your room, of you? No. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Eh, that'd be normal. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? England. Ever been suspended from school? No. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? No, I get stared at. I don't care. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pencils. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? I have, but I can't remember which one. Last person you were in the car with? My mother. What time did you wake up this morning? I don't know. I didn't look at the clock 'til about lunch time. How tall are you? Short. I think about 5'2" How many drugs are in your system? None that I'm aware of. What foreign language do/did you study? None. Do you own sunglasses? Yes, but I never use them. Where is the next place you will travel to? Probably the supermarket. Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Short hair. Do you want to cut your hair? No, I've cut it recently. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? I don't know. (-what's up with that question?) Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? I don't know. Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? I guess it's possible. How's your hair right now? Good, thank you. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Unfortunately. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? A cat? xD Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? Mostly. What's something you really want right now? To be witthhhh yyyyoooouuuu (8) *does cheesy serenade* Are you afraid of falling in love? I am now, yes Do you like the beach? YES! I'm there almost everyday. I love where I live :D Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Nopes When was the last time you held hands with someone? Couple of weeks ago. What's the background on your cell? The Belfast Eye with multi-coloured lights :) I took it myself ^.^ Do you like your phone? I could do with an upgrade, but I'm not complaining :) Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Nope Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Erdie ^_^ Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Yes. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes :D When was the last time you had a hickey? A couple of months ago. I hate noticable hickeys. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Nopes Do you eat brown bread or white? Brown, usually. What is the last movie you saw? Madea goes to jail What about at the movies? Ehhmm... I think I haven't been to the movies since Twilight O.O OHWAITNO, it was Harry Potter :D Are you photogenic? Most certainly not When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? No O.O Do you like your nose? I hate it with a passion. I never shut up about it. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? I read Potnoodle. But Poodleeee's are too posh. So a Rottweiler to protect me *evil laugh* Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? I love both equally! I'm an animal and art person Do you have a middle name? I doooo Are you tired? Nope, I've just slept all day How long have you known your 1st phone contact? 5 years Are they a relative? Nopes If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Most certainly. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Nope. They've had 2 chances. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? None, I'm in mah jammies Last phone call? Marieeee <3 Is there a certain quote you live by? ''Be the change you wish to see in the world." What's on your mind? This quiz :P Do you have any tattoos? Nope When was the last time you cried? Earlier today What is your favorite colour? Pink Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? I have Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? No. I'm happy where I am now. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? When I see her :D Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Marieee :] Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? I have, yush. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? All the time Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? I do :) Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? Nope Do you open up to people easily? Not really What do your friends call you? Cheryl/Cher/Chezzle/Cheznick/Flump/Squirrel (Don't ask about the last two... please :P) Has anyone upset you in the last week? Yes. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff, I hate whiskey. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Totally Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Yeps :) What were you doing at 10 pm last night? I don't remember xD How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? A lot Are you doing this because you're bored? I guess? Would you consider yourself heartless? I can be Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? No LOL If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Cheryl Cole :P Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Yeah Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? Hell yeah. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Very much so. I rarely have an empty house. Have you ever been drunk at work? School, yes. Work, no. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? *scrolls* ''Yey! XD i'm just curled up on my sofa watching quiz shows xD You'll be fine <3 xx" (I was nervous about my driving lesson in the rain xD) If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? ha... running. I tend to try and run when I'm drunk. Funny story actually....... What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? I wouldn't be happy ): What's the 15th text in your inbox say? "Yeah we might end up doing that instead lol xOxOx" My friend talking about our plans for Friday night. :) Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yeah man! ROAD TRIPPPP Do you prefer light or dark haired? Darkish. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? Not of just me, no. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Something's wrong and I'm not happy. Or I'm scared Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? England :) Ever been suspended from school? Yeps Does it make you mad when people stare at you? I get well nervous and start feeling around for something wierd growing out of me that's attracting attention :p Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? LOL? Last person you were in the car with? Darren What time did you wake up this morning? I didnt? I didn't sleep lastnight xD How tall are you? 5'4" How many drugs are in your system? None, that I know of. *looks suspiciously at people* What foreign language do/did you study? French Do you own sunglasses? Yush Where is the next place you will travel to? Belfast lol Do you say sexy a lot? Depends Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long. Do you want to cut your hair? YES. It's in my way Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? OMG Very much so :) Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? Beats me. Don't really care either. Probably faffing about Ireland somewhere. Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? Yess Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? I think things can trigger. But then, maybe you were never completely over them How's your hair right now? Messy |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
yup What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Bella! Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? I'm still trying to figure myself out What's something you really want right now? To feel better stupid subway Are you afraid of falling in love? I was Do you like the beach? Yeah (: Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yeah When was the last time you held hands with someone? One month and two days ago What's the background on your cell? Me and my love's feet <3 Do you like your phone? Yeah I guess Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Nope Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Joe's Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Yeah What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes and smile When was the last time you had a hickey? Last year Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Yeah Do you eat brown bread or white? White What is the last movie you saw? Panic Room What about at the movies? The Final Destination Are you photogenic? Sort of When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? Yeah :D Do you like your nose? Nope Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Neither, I want a Husky Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Art museum Do you have a middle name? Yeah Are you tired? Mhmm How long have you known your 1st phone contact? A little over a year Are they a relative? Nope If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Of course I would Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yup :) How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? Two Last phone call? My love <3 Is there a certain quote you live by? If you're not in love with a soldier, you can't know adventure. You don't know smelly gray PT uniforms that require a daily washing. You can't understand green and brown camouflaged bags flooding your bedroom floor. What's on your mind? A lot of things Do you have any tattoos? I'm getting some soon When was the last time you cried? A couple days ago What is your favorite colour? Peach Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? Not everything, but they mean a lot to me Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Nope Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? January Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yeah Who are you texting? Noone right now Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yup Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yup Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yeah :) Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? I have Were you single on Valentines Day? No, but it still sucked Do you open up to people easily? Sometimes What do your friends call you? Abbie, Abbzie Has anyone upset you in the last week? yeah Have you ever cried over a text? Mhmm.... Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff <33 Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Not really Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Yeah What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Trying to sleep How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Not a whole lot Are you doing this because you're bored? Yeah Would you consider yourself heartless? Sometimes I can be Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? Absoultley not If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Johnny Depp Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Yeah Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? No I wouldn't If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? Not really, because that's what normally happens when I wake up Have you ever been drunk at work? Nope What's the 9th text in your inbox say? I don't have my phone with me If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? I would either be dead or throwing up profusley What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? Then I wouldn't ask him to hang out with them What's the 15th text in your inbox say? I don't have my phone with me Would you take a road trip with your friends? Indeed I would Do you prefer light or dark haired? It doesn't matter Do you have photos up around your room, of you? Yeah If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? It could meet a whole lot things Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? England, just for the fashion and architecture Ever been suspended from school? Nope Does it make you mad when people stare at you? I get a little paranoid and then self concious Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Yeah, they made me cry like crazy though Last person you were in the car with? Dad and Josh What time did you wake up this morning? Around 9:30ish How tall are you? 5'5 3/4" How many drugs are in your system? None What foreign language do/did you study? Spanish Do you own sunglasses? Yes I do Where is the next place you will travel to? I'm not sure Do you say sexy a lot? No I don't Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long but I've been told shorter hair looks better on me Do you want to cut your hair? I'm getting it cut later today Who was the last person in your bed? Me and my kitten Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Yeah Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? Iraq Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? Yeah, but nobody was home Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yeah How's your hair right now? Wet, it looks like a mess right now though :/ |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Not yet What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Of my kitty-cay <3 Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? I have a best friend who thinks she knows me inside and out. What's something you really want right now? to be safe... Are you afraid of falling in love? Yes. Do you like the beach? Yep, I live right by one to:) Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yep When was the last time you held hands with someone? Last night. What's the background on your cell? 2 mountains and a tree and a lake from the train on the way to Vancouver Do you like your phone? Yep Honestly, are things going the way you planned? Not exactly Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? My little sisters Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Yes. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? THeir personality When was the last time you had a hickey? Ermm, never from someone else, but I gave myself one in Juneish Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Bhaha yes. Do you eat brown bread or white? Both What is the last movie you saw? The lake house:) What about at the movies? UP!!! Are you photogenic? Gosh no When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? Not especially. Do you like your nose? Meh, I'm indifferent Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Neither. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Zoo!! Do you have a middle name? Two, actually Are you tired? Yes. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? 4 yearsish Are they a relative? Nope If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? No, I'd give them more time to get to know my bad side Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, I love my daddy <3 How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? 5 Last phone call? Mom Is there a certain quote you live by? Several, actually. What's on your mind? The fact that I had quotes on my mind and the person I copied this off of thought the same thing:P Do you have any tattoos? No. When was the last time you cried? Last week What is your favorite colour? Don't relly have one Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? Not lately Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Yes Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? I don't know Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? No one at the moment Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yep Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? yes Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? Yes, and for the 17 valentines days before that one Do you open up to people easily? Not at all What do your friends call you? Emily Has anyone upset you in the last week? yes... Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Neither, I don't drink Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Kinda? Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Yes What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Eating pumpkin soup :D How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Almost always Are you doing this because you're bored? not really Would you consider yourself heartless? No? Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? For one day, just so I can experience peeing like a boy :) If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? I dunno Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Not really. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? Yes! If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? If they should be at home, yeah Have you ever been drunk at work? Nope What's the 9th text in your inbox say? What time does it have to be there? If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? wouldn't get that far What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? I wouldn't ask them to be around them What's the 15th text in your inbox say? R u going to training tonight? Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yep, been there, done that Do you prefer light or dark haired? doesn't really matter... Do you have photos up around your room, of you? I have a couple of me with other people in it If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Usually that I'm not okay. Unfortunately people realize this and comment. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? AUSTRALIA!! Ever been suspended from school? For having lice, yeah Does it make you mad when people stare at you? No, but paranoid yes Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Yep, a lot of them Last person you were in the car with? Mom What time did you wake up this morning? 730ish How tall are you? 5'11" How many drugs are in your system? At the moment none What foreign language do/did you study? French. Do you own sunglasses? yeah, cheap ones Where is the next place you will travel to? training Do you say sexy a lot? Not at all Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Longgg Do you want to cut your hair? Nope Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Meh Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? work Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? Nope Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yes. How's your hair right now? in a ponytail |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
yea What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? cat Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? yea What's something you really want right now? to get out of the house Are you afraid of falling in love? no Do you like the beach? it's ok Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? no When was the last time you held hands with someone? idk What's the background on your cell? a blue skull Do you like your phone? it's ok Honestly, are things going the way you planned? not today Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? my gf's brother's Is there someone you wish you were still close with? yea What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? eyes When was the last time you had a hickey? never Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? no Do you eat brown bread or white? white What is the last movie you saw? Michael Jackson's This Is It What about at the movies? ^ Are you photogenic? don't know what it means When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? idk Do you like your nose? eh it's ok Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? rottweiler Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? art museum Do you have a middle name? yea Are you tired? no How long have you known your 1st phone contact? a year Are they a relative? no If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? not today Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? idk How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? 0 Last phone call? sister Is there a certain quote you live by? no What's on your mind? getting out of this house b4 my stepmom starts bugging me Do you have any tattoos? not yet When was the last time you cried? earlier What is your favorite colour? black Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? no Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? no Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? idk Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? yea Who are you texting? no one Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? idk Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? yea Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? yea Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? no Were you single on Valentines Day? no Do you open up to people easily? no What do your friends call you? Tim Has anyone upset you in the last week? yea Have you ever cried over a text? yea Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? shot of whiskey Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? idk Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? no What were you doing at 10 pm last night? watching tv How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? just about always Are you doing this because you're bored? yea Would you consider yourself heartless? no Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? no If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? kat von d Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? yea Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? no If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? no i would be glad that no one's home Have you ever been drunk at work? no What's the 9th text in your inbox say? "im ok. whats up'' If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? don't know What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? idk What's the 15th text in your inbox say? something i don't wanna put on here Would you take a road trip with your friends? yea Do you prefer light or dark haired? dark Do you have photos up around your room, of you? no If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? i don't like talking? Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? england Ever been suspended from school? no Does it make you mad when people stare at you? yea Do you prefer pens or pencils? pens Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? no Last person you were in the car with? my sister What time did you wake up this morning? bout 8am How tall are you? 5'6 How many drugs are in your system? none What foreign language do/did you study? none Do you own sunglasses? no Where is the next place you will travel to? Canada Do you say sexy a lot? no Do you like to have long hair or short hair? long Do you want to cut your hair? no Who was the last person in your bed? me Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? she's my sister 0_0 idk Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? idk Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? yea Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? yea How's your hair right now? ok |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
No. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? F*ck you. Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? No. What's something you really want right now? The ability to focus for more than five minutes. Are you afraid of falling in love? No. Do you like the beach? No. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yes. When was the last time you held hands with someone? Sometime last year. What's the background on your cell? Audrey Hepburn. Do you like your phone? No. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? No. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? I don't know. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? No. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes. When was the last time you had a hickey? A long time ago. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? No. Do you eat brown bread or white? White. What is the last movie you saw? The Machinist. What about at the movies? I don't remember. Are you photogenic? No. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? I dunno. It's never happened. Do you like your nose? No. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Neither. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Art museum. I'm not crazy about art, but I hate zoos. Do you have a middle name? Yes. Are you tired? Yes. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? About 2 years. Are they a relative? No. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? No. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? 0. Last phone call? My mother. Is there a certain quote you live by? Not really, no. What's on your mind? Everything in the f*cking world. All at once. It's very loud. Do you have any tattoos? No. When was the last time you cried? A while ago. What is your favorite colour? Black. Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? No. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Probably. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? No idea. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? Nobody. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? Yes. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Pretty much every time I have a bad feeling. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes (?). Were you single on Valentines Day? Yes. Do you open up to people easily? No. What do your friends call you? Conor. One of them calls me Freddy. Has anyone upset you in the last week? Probably. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Neither. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? No. Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Yeah, but we started dating like a week later. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? I can't remember. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Too often. Are you doing this because you're bored? Yes. Would you consider yourself heartless? No. Just a garden-variety asshole. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? Sometimes, out of curiosity. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Tough one... right now I'm thinking Selena Gomez. Yeah, the hispanic Miley Cyrus. Weird, I know. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Yes. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? No. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? No. Happens all the time. Have you ever been drunk at work? No. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? Try to think of things. I know you can't but at least try... If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? I almost never drink, so I'd probably be having my stomch pumped. Or being taken to the morgue, I dunno. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? I'd try to keep them separate, but make them be civil when I can't. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? Well it's an improvement I suppose! Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yes. Do you prefer light or dark haired? I could care less. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? No. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? It means nothing is out of the ordinary. I'm always quiet. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? England. It's not hell. Ever been suspended from school? No. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? No, just paranoid. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? No. Last person you were in the car with? Mother and sister. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:30. How tall are you? 5'9". How many drugs are in your system? None whatsoever, which is rare. What foreign language do/did you study? Technically English. Do you own sunglasses? Yes. Where is the next place you will travel to? School. Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Short. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? If you mean the last person besides my mother, yes. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? I could care less. Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yes. How's your hair right now? It feels like straw and it's falling out. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Yes. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? A cat. Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? More than anyone else does. What's something you really want right now? An ice cube. Are you afraid of falling in love? Yes. Do you like the beach? Yep. Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? Yep. When was the last time you held hands with someone? Erm, the week before last. What's the background on your cell? A police car. Do you like your phone? It's ok, it freezes a lot lately though. Honestly, are things going the way you planned? No. Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? Laura's, I think. Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Yes. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Eyes or smile. When was the last time you had a hickey? No. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Nope. Do you eat brown bread or white? White. What is the last movie you saw? I can't remember, I don't watch films much. :\ What about at the movies? Night At The Museum 2, I think. Are you photogenic? No. When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? I don't like being woken up in any form :P Do you like your nose? No. Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Neither. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Zoo. Do you have a middle name? Two. Are you tired? Very. How long have you known your 1st phone contact? Since I was born. Are they a relative? Yes, he's my uncle. If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? No, I'd wait a few years. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Erm. I don't know. How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? None. Last phone call? My mum. Is there a certain quote you live by? Not really. What's on your mind? Sleep. Do you have any tattoos? No. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago. What is your favorite colour? Brown at the moment. :\ Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? Within the last year. Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Yes. Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? No idea. Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yes. Who are you texting? No one. Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? No. Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yes. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yes. Were you single on Valentines Day? Yes. Do you open up to people easily? No. What do your friends call you? Liv. Has anyone upset you in the last week? Erm. I don't know. Have you ever cried over a text? Yes. Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Smirnoff, Smirnoff, Smirnoff. Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? No. Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Mhm. What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Working. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? A lot. Are you doing this because you're bored? Bored and tired. Would you consider yourself heartless? No. Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? Not really, no. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Erm. I don't know. John Terry. I'm sure his wife wouldn't mind. Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? No. Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? No. If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? I live by myself at uni, I'd be more worried if someone else was home. Have you ever been drunk at work? No. What's the 9th text in your inbox say? 'I did get ur fb but still expect u here! I shouldnt have 2 beg! X x x' If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? Passed out. What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? Be nice to them anyway. What's the 15th text in your inbox say? 'Can do tues? What prices like now?' Would you take a road trip with your friends? Yeah, why not. Do you prefer light or dark haired? Erm. Dark haired usually. Do you have photos up around your room, of you? Not just of me, but photos that I am in. If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? That I am me. Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? I already live in England. So England. Ever been suspended from school? Nope. Does it make you mad when people stare at you? No, worried. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Pens. Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? Nope. Last person you were in the car with? The parents. What time did you wake up this morning? 11:30am. Although technically it's 6:10am now, so that was yesterday morning. How tall are you? 5'7. How many drugs are in your system? None. What foreign language do/did you study? I did French, German and Spanish, now I do none. Do you own sunglasses? No. Where is the next place you will travel to? The library. Joy. Do you say sexy a lot? No. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long. Do you want to cut your hair? No. Who was the last person in your bed? Me. Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? Erm. I can't remember who it was. Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? I have no idea. Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No. Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Yes. How's your hair right now? Bleh. |
Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
Working on forgiving her... What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? My cats Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? *shrug* What's something you really want right now? To turn my thoughts off Are you afraid of falling in love? Could say that Do you like the beach? It's ok Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else? No When was the last time you held hands with someone? Besides my parents? Dontthink ever What's the background on your cell? The default one Do you like your phone? Sure Honestly, are things going the way you planned? No Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts? My aunt's Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Hmmm... What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others? Not sure When was the last time you had a hickey? Never Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? No What is the last movie you saw? Dont remember What about at the movies? " " Are you photogenic? No When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake? Wouldnt know Do you like your nose? Eh Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler? Either Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum? Hmmm... not sure Do you have a middle name? Yeah Are you tired? A little How long have you known your 1st phone contact? A year Are they a relative? No If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today? Today? Doubt it... Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? N/A How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now? 0 Last phone call? My dad Is there a certain quote you live by? Not really What's on your mind? Not very good things... Do you have any tattoos? No When was the last time you cried? Few days ago What is your favorite colour? Black Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you? Dont think so Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you? Yeah Next time you will kiss someone on the lips? Dont know Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it? Yeah Who are you texting? N/A Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch? N/A Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right? Yeah Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yeah Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? Yeah Were you single on Valentines Day? Yes Do you open up to people easily? No What do your friends call you? --- Has anyone upset you in the last week? --- Have you ever cried over a text? N/A Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff? Wouldnt know Would you consider yourself an adventurous person? Eh Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? No What were you doing at 10 pm last night? Driving home I think How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? Most of the time Are you doing this because you're bored? Not really "bored"... more to distract myself Would you consider yourself heartless? Sorta Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex? Meh If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Not sure Have you ever been afraid of being underwater? Not really Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance? Maybe If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is? No... cause I only live with my dad... Have you ever been drunk at work? No What's the 9th text in your inbox say? N/a If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing? Dont know What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends? *shrug* What's the 15th text in your inbox say? N/A Would you take a road trip with your friends? Probably Do you prefer light or dark haired? Doesnt matter Do you have photos up around your room, of you? No If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean? Depends Where would you rather move to, England or Australia? Either Ever been suspended from school? No Does it make you mad when people stare at you? Not really mad... just self conscious Do you prefer pens or pencils? Depends Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books? No Last person you were in the car with? Dad What time did you wake up this morning? 6 How tall are you? 5'4" How many drugs are in your system? 1 What foreign language do/did you study? Spanish Do you own sunglasses? My glasses do the transition thing... but not otherwise Where is the next place you will travel to? Not sure Do you say sexy a lot? No Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Currently long Do you want to cut your hair? Not really Who was the last person in your bed? Me Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive? N/A Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? N/a Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house? No Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them? Not sure... maybe How's your hair right now? Weird |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:09 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.