RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   dizziness and brain zaps (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117600)

Stellata 31-10-2009 09:15 PM

dizziness and brain zaps
 
Please tell me they'll stop? Please!

startingagain 31-10-2009 09:55 PM

Do you know why you're getting them?

Stellata 31-10-2009 09:57 PM

Anti-depressant dose reduction.

Merc 31-10-2009 09:59 PM

They will ease. Unfortunately, I have never found anything that stopped them.
Hope they pass soon.
xx

startingagain 31-10-2009 10:12 PM

If you reduce the speed at which you are cutting down, then the side effects also reduce. Obviously see a doctor about changing your dose though. x

Stellata 31-10-2009 10:15 PM

We're going as slow as possible!
I saw my GP yesterday. I was fine then!

startingagain 31-10-2009 10:59 PM

Maybe take the same dose that you took when you felt ok? The side effects do go after a while. I came off Venlafaxine and it didn't take too long at all.

Stellata 01-11-2009 11:11 AM

I'm on alternate doses alternate days.
It's ok today. No probs. with it.
Things are just stabilising.
I'll be ok.
This wasn't to change my dose.
Just to help me through.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

lozza 01-11-2009 11:20 AM

hope it settles down soon. Know how bad brain zaps can feel

one_step_closer 01-11-2009 05:49 PM

They will ease, just look after yourself and take it easy if you can.

ThinkingofRecovery 02-11-2009 11:15 AM

I hope they settle hun. I had these when I came off Venlafaxine and found them really uncomfortable and weird.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.