RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Ran out of money (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114203)

Happyhead 30-09-2009 08:18 PM

Ran out of money
 
:notsure: I kinda over spent this past month, and last Friday I ran out of money totally. I got paid today, but I get paid by cheque, so it isnt going to clear till next Wednesday. I have about enough petrol to last me to Friday, enough food to last me till the start of next week, no money to pay numerous bills etc.

My main problem is I cant afford my meds, and I really feel I need them at the moment, as super struggling. I'm unable to borrow any money off family or friends, and live alone, so I really am not sure what to do. Does anyone have any advice (other than to manage my money better)?

zowie 30-09-2009 09:09 PM

I think, but am not entirely sure, that you can pick up meds and ask for a bill to be sent to your address which you pay later.
Hope I'm right, and that helps xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 01-10-2009 12:55 AM

I don't know how it works there luv. I DO know that, if at all possible, you should get your hands on some. I've been without one of mine for 9 days and even that short time is enough to send me into a tail spin.

Good luck

*hugs*

Ally

Happyhead 01-10-2009 09:39 AM

Thanks for your advice. I will read up on internet to see if its possible to get the bill sent to my home, though not hopeful about that. Yeah I really feel like I need it, wheather i actually do or not i dont know, but i feel like i do


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.