RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   falling again, losing hope (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112533)

midnite 14-09-2009 07:54 PM

falling again, losing hope
 
sinking down again, turning to old survival methods, and can't see a way out, about to lose my job, which means losing my house as well, no where to go, I'm so fed up, I don't want to slip back into that hole but can't see any way out, I'm scared and feeling alone

Merc 24-09-2009 09:30 PM

I realize you posted this a bit ago....
how are you now?
Whats happened with your job?
Is it (losing the job) due to how you are feeling/MI stuff?
Do you have a doc/psych/etc to talk to?
Who could maybe sign off for awhile?
here if you need/want
thinnking of you

Outcast Angel 26-09-2009 11:08 PM

How come you're about to lose your job? Is it really happening or are you looking at things from a skewed point of view?
I echo romp, is there someone you can talk to about this, get some support/help from? Perhaps you need some time looking after yourself.
Take care
Cx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.