RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   No sure where to post... thought I'd as first *May trigger* (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111264)

RoisinDubh 03-09-2009 04:18 PM

No sure where to post... thought I'd as first *May trigger*
 
Hi.

I really need some help right now with stuff that is going on, and I'm running out of places to turn to, but I don't know what board to post it on as it will mention SI, Alcohol abuse and relationship stuff (not graphic, I hasten to add but will have adult theme mentioned)

Any help on where it should go?

[Purple_Rain] 03-09-2009 04:37 PM

As Andy said, serios discussion and adivce is a possibility, or if there is a 'main' theme in your post out of the three issues, go with that one. Or if you wanted you could make more than one post in seperate boards?

OutOfTheWoods11 03-09-2009 05:27 PM

I'd vote serious discussion rather than three seperate threads but it is your choice =]

RoisinDubh 03-09-2009 05:29 PM

I'll go for the serious discussion, thanks.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.