RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Goodbye my friends! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109435)

edizzle. 18-08-2009 10:12 PM

Goodbye my friends!
 
Hey everyone,
I realized that I haven't been on in quite some time but I came here to tell you that I am doing much better and that I am leaving this site. I might come back every once in a great while to check in but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me through one of the lowest points in my life. Thank you everyone! If you would like to keep in touch with me, PM me and I will give you my email.

Thanks,
Erin.

Sometimes Crazy 18-08-2009 10:14 PM

It's always sad when a member of our RYL family leaves - but I'm glad it's for a good and positive reason, hon :)

Good luck with everything! X

OutOfTheWoods11 18-08-2009 10:16 PM

Well at least you are leaving for a positive reason!

Take care!

Stay safe

xxx

Caru y Nos 19-08-2009 03:33 AM

I never spoke to you, or saw you around much. Either way, good luck for the future - I wish you all the best.
x

Tuesday 19-08-2009 03:45 AM

Take care :)
x

I.Heart.And 19-08-2009 07:51 AM

Good News :)
Wish you the best of luck.

Revival 19-08-2009 10:21 AM

glad things are going better for you, take care and good luck :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.