RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   First Aid Advice (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Freaking out (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10848)

Starburst 25-07-2007 10:55 PM

Freaking out
 
I can't go to hospital if I have to drink that charcoal stuff.
I literally cannot.
I didn't take any paracetamol so they wouldn't make me, would they??
I'd rather die that drink that stuff.

HELP!!!!!!

Bitter_Angel 25-07-2007 10:56 PM

Have you taken an overdose?
If so pm me with what you have taken and when.

phoenix 26-07-2007 06:46 PM

i advise that you go to the hospital anyway because you need medical help.

EDIT

If you have any issues about a member please remember to contact a moderator or use the report function.

Starburst 26-07-2007 08:31 PM

^ I'm not an advisor..

Just a girl, Interrupted. 26-07-2007 08:33 PM

dont think he was talking about you...

Guardian angel 26-07-2007 08:53 PM

Starburst exactly what has happend if you could PM myself or another first aid advisor that would be a great help to us hun =)

Starburst 27-07-2007 01:41 PM

Thanks I spoke to someone and I'm OK now :-)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.