RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I was wrong, I beg for help and sanity. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108449)

FallingBlueEyes 11-08-2009 12:12 AM

I was wrong, I beg for help and sanity.
 
I said earlier today I didn't need help. I hate asking for it. That is a trait of a self harmer I think, we hate asking for help but we beg for it at the same time.


I am on the verge. I can see the horizon ahead of me and it is full of blood. I can see the blades sitting on my bed begging me to touch them to my skin. They want me to bleed and bleed to create art on my body. But that is destruction. It is paradise for a brief moment in time and then suddenly your world is filled with darkness again.

I unwittingly refuse to go back there. I should cherish life. The world is beautiful, why should I, in all my insignificance, make the world ugly?

Self-obsession is the route of my unhappiness. I know this. I want you to care for me, to worry about me, to save my life. I want you to hold me and force my mouth to curl upwards; to smile. I want everything I cannot have. And because I know I cannot have you I want to destroy everything around me so that I only have myself to blame and I can ponder my mistakes and make the same ones again and again until nothing is left.

MeganAlmighty 11-08-2009 12:41 AM

keep talking to us chick...you can beat this, we all can!
whats making you feel this way? do you have a psych you can talk to?
you're in my thoughts, meg x

FallingBlueEyes 11-08-2009 12:45 AM

Only a boy. A boy who unlocked my mind to the world of existance and shattered my world in the same instance.

MeganAlmighty 11-08-2009 12:59 AM

Im sorry to hear you're in a bad place right now.
Im rubbish at advice but i just want you to know that im here for you and you can pm me at anytime, night or day and i will get back to you asap meg x

PassedExpectations 11-08-2009 01:20 AM

hey, asking for help is part of what this whole site is about, and sometimes giving advice to other people can help you figure out stuff about yourself, cause you can see more objectively. So don't feel bad for asking for help.

*hugs, lots of them* sorry I don't have advice here, bad me :(

FallingBlueEyes 11-08-2009 09:01 AM

Thank you! I'm sure I'll be fine. I am going to enjoy a day of reading and writing to take my mind of everything. x

MeganAlmighty 11-08-2009 02:08 PM

Good distraction..hope you're ok x


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.