RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum and Community Questions (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   the stuff from here? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107441)

deadlydackle 02-08-2009 10:04 PM

the stuff from here?
 
Does anybody know how the things from RYL come packaged? I mean if you buy them from here...? 'cause my mum doesn't know i'm on here :|

thanks :)
:thumbup:

Rawrk 02-08-2009 10:15 PM

in a plain white envelope, usually.

Duffer44 02-08-2009 10:15 PM

they come in a blank package there is no mention of RYL at all on them for this reason.

deadlydackle 02-08-2009 11:26 PM

thankyou :)

griddlebone 03-08-2009 05:44 PM

sorry to hijjack, but i always wondered....does no else (who doesnt want their parents to know their here) have parents who are so nosey that they HAVE to know what you get in the mail? Cause whenever anything comes through the door my mum always asks me what it is and then asks to see it...not in a wierd way, shes just interested lol!xx

Dreaming. 03-08-2009 05:55 PM

Liv, my mum's exactly the same! It's not nosiness, I think it's just curiosity - but yesss, she is like that.

one_step_closer 03-08-2009 07:35 PM

My Dad is like that too, it's annoying.

Gone. 03-08-2009 08:17 PM

Yeahh, my Mums the samee.

Spoons 03-08-2009 08:26 PM

yeah my mum always does that, my dad just opens it himself.

[Purple_Rain] 03-08-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

yeah my mum always does that, my dad just opens it himself
I only order stuff i dont want them knowing baout while he's away!

griddlebone 03-08-2009 10:10 PM

so what would you do?!If you got something from here?I remember once i ordered something and i got up at the crack of dawn and hung around casually outside waiting for the postman!

Gone. 03-08-2009 10:21 PM

I said my bracelet was from a friend I used to write letters to... so basically I lie. I feel really guilty writing that now! xxx

Dreaming. 03-08-2009 10:36 PM

Haha, Liv :)
I think I remember I said that it was from a charity that I supported, that it had come as a free sort-of 'subscription present'

Detour. Derail 03-08-2009 10:52 PM

My mum used to ask what stuff was....who it was from...I made up some utter absurdities...that couldnt possibly be true. She stopped asking after a while :P

Gone. 03-08-2009 11:11 PM

Dreaming, if only I had thought of that excuse... :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.