RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Creativity and Reviews (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Bruno! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104640)

Steel Magnolia 10-07-2009 03:08 PM

Bruno!
 
Anybody see it yet? Im so excited! Im gonna see it tonight.

Benji 10-07-2009 03:18 PM

I was meant to see it today but my friend forgot her ID >=[

-grumpies-

Steel Magnolia 10-07-2009 03:23 PM

Its only 16s here! Yay!

Benji 10-07-2009 03:29 PM

It's 15 here, but they still required her school ID

Annoyingness!

We saw Transformers 2 instead.

Utter rubbish.

moonlet 10-07-2009 06:20 PM

Yeah, Transformers was disappointing. I want to see Bruno. I didn't like Borat but this actually looks good. And I do like Sacha as an entertainer.

monket 10-07-2009 07:14 PM

Not yet, but I want to! It looks hilarious.

BunnythesAINT 10-07-2009 10:16 PM

I want to. I watched Borat again on tv last Sunday.
Borat kind of...it kind of had a point, but Bruno just seems to be for laughs. It looks funny but idk. I hope I can see it soon. Sadly, I think Harry Potter is going to be first though lol.

Steel Magnolia 11-07-2009 11:41 AM

Oh. Good. Lord. Guys that totally should have been 18s lol. Loved it though! Quite shocking but there wasnt 2 minutes throughout the entire film that I wasnt laughing. If you speak german you'll understand a lot more of the jokes though.

DO NOT GO SEE THIS WITH YOUR PARENTS!!!

GlitterTrashDoll 11-07-2009 12:11 PM

I'm going to go see it this week.

Cathy 11-07-2009 12:47 PM

it is an 18 :\

Ami 11-07-2009 01:05 PM

i wanna see it!

Lemons! 11-07-2009 09:11 PM

Funniest movie ever. I almost weed myself.
Go watch it, NOW!!!

Steel Magnolia 11-07-2009 09:26 PM

16s in Ireland. Totally shouldnt be..

KMS 12-07-2009 03:18 AM

Me and my friends were in the
movies to see it but then we got kicked out...
I really wanna see it tho.
It looks hilarious

GlitterTrashDoll 12-07-2009 08:27 PM

I'm seeing it tomorrow, actually can't wait!

espoir 12-07-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Magnolia (Post 1740268)
DO NOT GO SEE THIS WITH YOUR PARENTS!!!

Hahaha im going seeing it with mine next week can't wait:thumbup: luckily for me my parents are quite liberal! xxxx

Sunshine 12-07-2009 08:52 PM

it isnt as funny as borat! it is REALLY funny in places but not that funny overall! at least in my opinion! and its so graphic my parents want to see it and im so glad i didnt see with them! it would have been the worst!

Steel Magnolia 14-07-2009 02:26 PM

Haha... My parents are really liberal and I knew theyd love it! They did laugh a lot but it was soooo awkward sitting there with them...

Cathy 14-07-2009 07:56 PM

saw it today.

i was asked for ID in the Vue which sucked, so couldn't get in. Went to the Odeon and got in no problem xD

was pretty good, not as good as Borat. VERY awkward in places! funny though.

HopeRises 14-07-2009 10:03 PM

Think I may be going to see this Saturday.

Another version is being released in the UK for under 18's. I think they've only cut like 2 minutes out.
Source


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.