RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Self-Harm Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I know it's a bad idea so..... (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104260)

Moonlight Princess 07-07-2009 10:41 AM

I know it's a bad idea so.....
 
......could I just have some encouragement not to cut guys?
I'm really, really struggling with it today.
Hope you're all doing well!
Kiran
xx

Midnightdreams 07-07-2009 10:43 AM

*hugs* keep fighting, you can do this

Moonlight Princess 07-07-2009 10:45 AM

Thanks Karen
*hugs back*

Revival 07-07-2009 11:33 AM

Sorry to hear you're struggling Kiran but I know that you're incredibly strong, you can and will get through this. Only a pm away if there's anything I can do to help I mean that *hugs*

Casper_Fading 07-07-2009 11:38 AM

*dresses cats (and ones a boy lol) in cheerleader outfits and gets them to shake their poms poms for you*

You can do this sweetheart!!!! :)

Too Shy 07-07-2009 12:11 PM

Keep fighting, you're so doing so well and you can get through this. :)

Hope you're ok, xx

_adreamcometrue 07-07-2009 02:36 PM

Keep fighting against it... You can do it! You're stronger than you think x

shadowedseraph 07-07-2009 02:59 PM

*hugs* you can do it!

Time-Bomb 07-07-2009 03:28 PM

You can do it! *hugs*

Spoons 07-07-2009 03:45 PM

You have the strength to resist the urges!

release-me 07-07-2009 04:02 PM

You're a fighter, you can do anything if you put your mind to it!
Just think of the regrets you will have afterwards, is the temporar y release really worth it? x

Moonlight Princess 07-07-2009 06:29 PM

Do I not deserve it though?:notsure:

Spoons 07-07-2009 07:24 PM

no you dont deserve to cut

Psiren 07-07-2009 07:26 PM

You don't deserve it. Never have never will.
Keep fighting this hun. You're amazing and you can get through this.
<3

Midnightdreams 07-07-2009 07:28 PM

keep fighting, you can get through this
xx

one_step_closer 07-07-2009 07:43 PM

You deserve not to cut, to treat yourself and your body with respect. You have control, you can do this. Stay strong. We are all here to support you.

Tuesday 07-07-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 1732470)
You deserve not to cut, to treat yourself and your body with respect.

So true. *Squishes* You can get through this. xx

rockaroni 07-07-2009 10:48 PM

You definitly don't deserve to hurt yourself hun, you're so loving and kind... you know what you do deserve? Chocolate, and lots of it. And a hot cup of tea.

*wanders to the kitchen*

You've got the strength to get through this hun, keep fighting x

xXMCRVampXx 07-07-2009 10:59 PM

you can do this. know that you are strong and there a tons of people who support you.

eyes.wide.open 07-07-2009 11:18 PM

you can do this.
you know what you do deserve?
to be HAPPY!!!!!!
youre a great person and you can get through this urge!!!!
xo


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.