RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mental Health Discussion and Support (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   When Is It Time To Get Help? (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101863)

~AngelofLove~ 16-06-2009 02:05 AM

When Is It Time To Get Help?
 
I've been falling.. and wanting to cut... I've been spiraling down into depression and things have been really bad...

So when is it time to get help? Now because I want to hurt myself or after I hurt myself?

~Kaytee~ 16-06-2009 02:42 AM

Now because you want to hurt yourself. Don't wait till after you've hurt yourself. There is nothing to say your not entitled to yourself until you hurt yourself. Please see someone x

guiltyinnocence 16-06-2009 07:31 PM

as bigbear said, now is the time to get help. you need and deserve the help, and getting the help now will be more likely to be able to stop you spiralling any further down
please try and get some help
take care
xxxx

tamobhuuta 20-06-2009 04:00 PM

ask for help now, before you hurt yourself. you don't have to have hurt yourslef for it to be worth soemone's time *hugs*

Ami 20-06-2009 04:13 PM

Please ask now, dont leave it until its too late xx


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.